Trading CraftyCredits!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Carl_Sagan1 If i want to transfer 30 do i click 3 times on the 10x? or transfer each 10 alone?

Each click sends 10 credits so click it 3 times sends 30 credits.

3. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@STRANGER_ What does everyone think each credit will be worth in diamonds?

remember the fact that the credits can be gained everyday over a long period of time so their individual value will be very low but the price of elytra will have to be taken into account....

p.s. @CraftyMyner awesome addition :)

4. Edited 7 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

@STRANGER_ What does everyone think each credit will be worth in diamonds?

I think 10 credit should worth 1 db or more

5. Elytra=4DB
    4x9=36
    100/36=Roughly 3
    3 CraftyCredit= 1 diamond

6. @Retrochewy Elytra=4DB
    4x9=36
    100/36=Roughly 3
    3 CraftyCredit= 1 diamond

Ok thanks for doing the math, since it's been a while since I played I wasn't sure what things were worth. :)

7. 6 years ago

hang on, @CraftyMyner , what are craftycredits?

8. @hopping25 hang on, @CraftyMyner , what are craftycredits?

CraftyCredit is a form of currency. You can use it to purchase Elytra's and other stuff.

9. Cool, how do i get some?
    I've been off for a while.

10. @hopping25 Cool, how do i get some?
    I've been off for a while.

You vote!

11. Voting or trading with players!

12. You can also use it for warps.

13. Thank you.

14. @hopping25 Thank you.

No problem!

15. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  16. Anyone know how much crafty credits go for?

17. @Cellexya Anyone know how much crafty credits go for?

@Retrochewy said 3 crafty credits 1 diamonds. but for me 1 crafty credit will cost 3 dia or more, for now at least. in the future i predict 1 CC will cost 1 db or more since the rate of earning diamonds is higher than earning CC over long periods of time. so we will reach a point where everyone is low on CC because they were cheap and people used them on warps and Elytra.
    a side note, 100 CC for Elytra is very high and it shouldn't be used to compare the price of CC with dia
    just my opinion

18. Edited 6 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Well thing is you can't really change a barter system if things being bought with the CC currency are only a few things. Also @CraftyMyner maybe instead of percentages of one's CC maybe do specific amounts? Like 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 etc? One step closer to being like realistic irl currency that way.

As for the CC, elytras are cheap NOW but weren't before hand. we only get 1-5 votes a day from that extra one from voting from all 4. Meaning of the elytras are the only thing tying down a CC to any value then that makes them cheaper but rarer than diamond.

If elytras go for cheap but CC is rare considering you can get 5 a day tops, then that means we have a cheap currency. So yes 3CC=1 dia would be a logical way of looking at it. Then again its relative to the buyers

19. @GrinningBobcat Also @CraftyMyner maybe instead of percentages of one's CC maybe do specific amounts? Like 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 etc? One step closer to being like realistic irl currency that way.

I don't think you read what I said correctly?

You can trade in 1x, 10x, and 100x increments.

That means you can trade 1, 10 or 100 credits at a time,

20. Edited 6 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Ah my mistake then @CraftyMyner , i swear I read it as percents

21. @GrinningBobcat Ah my mistake then @CraftyMyner , i swear I read it as percents

Fair enough.

or Sign Up to reply!