Universal Conversion Chart

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by TheMightyDrex

This is way beyond my knowledge, but it would be very useful if the community came together to crate a chart that showed the value of currencies and commodities. It may need to be tweaked often, but it would be a nice way for people to know the value of each resource on the market.

2. Freefloating economies are healthier than fixed ones. Everyone is rich(ish) so everything is cheaper now than it would've been right after the reset. Examples being dragon heads, they were expensive until everyone got one like candy from end-item sellers and they are worth around 1-5 Diamond blocks now in comparison to it's early prices, same for god sets

3. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

I would love to see this happen also i trade all the time would like to know the average rate that things are selling for if anything just a small list just because there is a list dont mean you have to sell it for that price though
    God Sword between 25 and 40 diamonds
    God armor 100 diamonds
    Nether star 6 Dimond blocks
    GOD tools around 25+ Diamonds
    Slime was going for 1 diamond per 3 slime balls
    Stack of gun powder 1 or 2 diamond blocks
    ???
    Elytra 4 to 5 diamond blocks
    Shulkers
    Stack of coal blocks
    Stack of iron blocks
    Stack of Gold Blocks

4. @javonjw I would love to see this happen also i trade all the time would like to know the average rate that things are selling for if anything just a small list just because there is a list dont mean you have to sell it for that price though
    God Sword between 25 and 40 diamonds
    God armor 100 diamonds
    Nether star 6 Dimond blocks
    GOD tools around 25+ Diamonds
    Slime was going for 1 diamond per 3 slime balls
    Stack of gun powder 1 or 2 diamond blocks
    ???
    Elytra 4 to 5 diamond blocks
    Shulkers
    Stack of coal blocks
    Stack of iron blocks
    Stack of Gold Blocks

Yea I'd say that's a pretty good average price list for the ones listed with the price. But for being inclusive I'd make them all a range, for example:

God Sword: 25- 40 Diamonds

God Armour: 80- 100 Diamonds

Nether Star: 6- 7 Diamond Blocks

God Tools: 25- 35 Diamonds

Slime Block: 1- 3 Diamond(s)

64 Gunpowder: 1- 2 Diamond Block(s)

Elytra: 4- 5 Diamond Blocks

ETC.

5. Cool concept, but could be very hard to do in a market where literally everyone has the potential to be a consumer and/or vendor (so more "rogue" merchants). If you're looking at a forming a generic average, what's worked best for me is to follow the established merchants advertising on the forums (versus the average player trying to get rid of excess things).

Merchants on the forums are in it for the long haul and are consistent traders of items so they represent a high volume of traded goods. And from what I've seen, because they post their prices for all to see, their prices heavily influence online trades.

My suggestion is to find the active merchants on CM and get them to buy into a trade alliance or something to not necessary price fix but rather collaborate on general accepted price ranges. Then it's an activity shared across different folks to maintain too. That might get you closer to what you're trying to do.

But that suggestion aside, I'm with GrinningBobcat to just let it be and let everyone figure prices out in their own way (trial and error & supply and demand). Its easier and requires little work.

6. I understand that is unrealistic to keep a fixed price and cover so many items. Still wondering if it would be possible to have resource to resource, because that probably wont change much.

7. @TheMightyDrex I understand that is unrealistic to keep a fixed price and cover so many items. Still wondering if it would be possible to have resource to resource, because that probably wont change much.

You don't understand. If it were all fixed, merchant players would have to keep below that margin to make gains

8. Just in general. I guess it's up to people to figure out what stuff is worth on their own, I just have no knowledge on the CraftyMynes economy.

9. @TheMightyDrex Just in general. I guess it's up to people to figure out what stuff is worth on their own, I just have no knowledge on the CraftyMynes economy.

The prices listed are at least a good starting point for people that have no idea.

10. Shulker box= 5dia
    Emmy to dia ratio 16:1
    Iron to emmy 1:2
    Iron to dia 8:1

11. @Retrochewy Shulker box= 5dia

Ehhhh outdated and uneeded. @Retrochewy accept the free floating economy

12. @Retrochewy Shulker box= 5dia

i require shulker boxes tell me where your sekret shulkerbox stash is plz

13. lol sure i have 2 crafted and 19 other shulker shells and i go end city hunting a few times every month

or Sign Up to reply!