1. 6 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

NerdNation - Established April 21, 2017

Leader: NerdieBirdieYT
    Officers: Turf357, FamilyTuber

NN Site

TIMELINE

ABOUT:
    NerdNation is a faction composed of Minecraft players that inhabit the vanilla Minecraft server CraftyMynes. TThe faction is about having fun and working together as a team towards a generally peaceful Minecraft existence.

Unlike most factions, NerdNation has a strict anti-griefing policy. Destroying others' hard work is a no-go. Along with this, the faction stresses kindness to everyone, including opponents.

With tons of fun events and ways to participate, NN strives to be an amazing community for everyone involved.

Welcome to the NerdNation family.

JOINING:
    NerdNation is invite-only. We look for people who are kind and make a difference on the server! A good way to get to know us is to ask to join NerdNation Adventure Team (NNAT).

ALLIES
    + Stranger's Company
    + Illumislimey
    + StrangePizzaNerdsWithEyes

2. Interesting story

3. @NerdieBirdieYT while faction leader NerdieBirdie managed to get away on horseback,

you forgot the part where i killed you

4. Yo, where's me in this?
    Also congrats to @PapaNeon for moderator

5. @Retrochewy Where exactly do you think you should be added? You aren't a member...

6. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

Die with your base! just like i did! and the dude on tiitanic! and captain kidd on the arizona! runners are for noobs that are too scared to do anything

7. -image-
    i can do a rendition of this, or something similar

8. The History section has been updated up to Episode 8.

9. Deleted 6 years ago by Turf357
  10. oi nerdie gimme some of dat delicious shields

11. Website in Beta! Check it out here: http://nerdnationfaction.weebly.com/

12. Website has been changed! Updates to come. http://nerdnationfaction.weebly.com/

13. Good good

14. This is going down in history

15. 4gotten r u still living @ my base?

16. What is the team chat

17. in discord

18. @Djscales101 What?

19. The site has been updated again and has been completely re-built. We also have a development team for it now. More to come in the future such as a member map, timeline, history, and more.

Suggestions are welcome!

20. @NerdieBirdieYT The site has been updated again and has been completely re-built. We also have a development team for it now. More to come in the future such as a member map, timeline, history, and more.

Suggestions are welcome!

Nice !

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!