1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@TheMightyDrex Wait a second. Hold the fuck up. Who the hell, is DrexOne? What the fuck does he think he is doing? I am the only Drex, the real Drex. No other Drex can exist in this world. I expect to never have to hear such misuse of my name again.

Well another One does exist

3. Anyway now edited

so it has a list of what we do

4. Bountys Are now On PonZe and Rybye

5. @DoppyRex Bountys Are now On PonZe and Rybye

But what is the bounty... It could be anything from 20 diamond blocks to 5 dirt

6. @TheMightyDrex Wait a second. Hold the fuck up. Who the hell, is DrexOne? What the fuck does he think he is doing? I am the only Drex, the real Drex. No other Drex can exist in this world. I expect to never have to hear such misuse of my name again.

...... @DoppyRex's name can be shortened into D.Rex.....

7. can i join

8. @SharpSerac can i join

cani join too

9. Same

10. I wanna join too

11. I wanna join

12. me2 plez

13. hello all just a quick update got raided by a traitor so applications will reopen when the new base is up till then please send all applications to my discord with what your good at and your history in terms of factions
    Thank you DoppyRex

14. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@DoppyRex hello all just a quick update got raided by a traitor so applications will reopen when the new base is up till then please send all applications to my discord with what your good at and your history in terms of factions
    Thank you DoppyRex

What do you do to make sure that they are trustworthy? What I originally did for my faction is I had 2 bases, one of them was for members who were not trusted yet and the other was for players that were trusted. We got raided anyway, so we had to increase our security.
    Also, looking the people that wanted to join, I can't see why you got raided :P

15. Well i am in the process of setting up a second base right now with no valuable items i am gonna have three bases. One for the un-trusted, one for the trusted and one for the known. Also looking out for a list on who is trustworthy and who is not.

16. The3xpertGamer the bounty is now only on Rybye and i am offering 64 iron blocks and a stack of firework.

17. Man up and kill him yourself

18. @DoppyRex Well i am in the process of setting up a second base right now with no valuable items i am gonna have three bases. One for the un-trusted, one for the trusted and one for the known. Also looking out for a list on who is trustworthy and who is not.

Forgottens's newbie giude book that has a whitelist in it is on sale for 1 DB for experienced players, free for newbies :) includes a blacklist too :)

19. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@HaloNest Man up and kill him yourself

and how many times have people attempted that. Rybye may be an incorrigible(been waiting to use that word for along time :D) raider, griefer and newbie killer but when it comes to fighting, traps and general survival they know their stuff

20. Yeah yeah but that will be the reward for all bounty's from now on.

Thank you DoppyRex

21. Deleted 6 years ago by DoppyRex
  22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!