1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Well i am in the process of setting up a second base right now with no valuable items i am gonna have three bases. One for the un-trusted, one for the trusted and one for the known. Also looking out for a list on who is trustworthy and who is not.

3. The3xpertGamer the bounty is now only on Rybye and i am offering 64 iron blocks and a stack of firework.

4. Man up and kill him yourself

5. @DoppyRex Well i am in the process of setting up a second base right now with no valuable items i am gonna have three bases. One for the un-trusted, one for the trusted and one for the known. Also looking out for a list on who is trustworthy and who is not.

Forgottens's newbie giude book that has a whitelist in it is on sale for 1 DB for experienced players, free for newbies :) includes a blacklist too :)

6. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@HaloNest Man up and kill him yourself

and how many times have people attempted that. Rybye may be an incorrigible(been waiting to use that word for along time :D) raider, griefer and newbie killer but when it comes to fighting, traps and general survival they know their stuff

7. Yeah yeah but that will be the reward for all bounty's from now on.

Thank you DoppyRex

8. Deleted 6 years ago by DoppyRex
  9. @TheForgotten20 Forgottens's newbie giude book that has a whitelist in it is on sale for 1 DB for experienced players, free for newbies :) includes a blacklist too :)

Thanks for the offer ill take it

10. And is the bounty just for killing Rybye? Or do you need to do more than that?

11. Just for killing him

12. @TomTom900 you killed him w/ bed

13. i would also need a screenshot as proof

14. @DoppyRex The3xpertGamer the bounty is now only on Rybye and i am offering 64 iron blocks and a stack of firework.

:)

15. why does everyone always want to kill poor rybye ?

16. @2Chill why does everyone always want to kill poor rybye ?

They like to bully the innocent

17. @_Confederacy_ They like to bully the innocent

oh i see , poor rybye ;/

18. Nah he just annoying as hell

19. Also after this weekend i will be taking applications again

20. Rip well i think my base just got raided

21. Yeah someone gave the coords away

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!