1. 6 years ago

I will give 440 Diamonds to the person who can tp me to rybye's base and farm kill him and steal all of his stuff

also will give extra items if i can kill him more than 40 times personally

2. @Rybye man your like famous now

3. What did he do lmao?

4. @adamblakely2 @Rybye man your like famous now

I know man first I'm featured in my boy @NerdieBirdieYT's video, next i got a bounty on my head?!

5. Why bother? Why give him the attention? I'm sure he either raided your base or killed you in the arena or perhaps you fell for one of his traps. But it's much easier just to consider it a lesson learned and move on.

6. free base coords at 73.5k//-76k,.. nice try tops
    i want him to be killed like he kills all the noobs,.. to teach a troll a lesson
    if that can happen I'd be happy to give away 440+ diamonds

7. the bounty is complete
    -image-

8. I mean... trolls don't learn lessons. Honestly, I can't stand Rybye, but I don't mess with him because there's no point. I get that you're upset, and I don't fault you there-- do what you feel you gotta do-- but just realize he isn't going to change no matter what you do. Best thing is to ignore and move on. Counter the negativity on the server with positivity. Help the new people, warn against the trolls, and just play the game.

9. I don't think anyone should go to the trouble to go search for Rybye for the bounty because someone could ask Rybye to make a fake base, then let them TP to him, then kill him, and say they have found his base, then share Rybye's own bounty with him. Rybye's a killer, but there would be no sense in killing that person who is going to share his own bounty. But that's just my opinion :)

10. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

I just think it's a waste of diamonds to get revenge on Rybye, honestly. You would be just doing the same thing that he does, except you most likely would not profit from giving away diamonds.

11. Total waste of time, nerve and resources, just ignore trolls.

12. @Naidae I mean... trolls don't learn lessons. Honestly, I can't stand Rybye, but I don't mess with him because there's no point. I get that you're upset, and I don't fault you there-- do what you feel you gotta do-- but just realize he isn't going to change no matter what you do. Best thing is to ignore and move on. Counter the negativity on the server with positivity. Help the new people, warn against the trolls, and just play the game.

@1Lysander i agree with Naidae on this. also as much as i dislike @Rybye's playing style i cant deny he is very good at hiding when he needs to and is experienced enough to make him difficult to trick

13. meh it would feel nice to troll a troll though, you know "out troll" them

14. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

@1Lysander meh it would feel nice to troll a troll though, you know "out troll" them

You cant troll someone that takes the cowards way out and logg soon as there is a sign of danger then log back in on there alt account no fun playing with people like that just ignore him and you will enjoy the game 100% more. He thrives on people responding to what he does

15. Deleted 6 years ago by javonjw
  16. Rybye's getting slammed by you guys lol

There's been a few Rybye type players in the past. Some of em became a decent threat, but they all eventually got banned or completely betrayed. It ends up it's their attitude they're so well known for that brings them down.

17. he fancy the LA lakers lol.

18. @OtherGreenGamer Rybye's getting slammed by you guys lol

There's been a few Rybye type players in the past. Some of em became a decent threat, but they all eventually got banned or completely betrayed. It ends up it's their attitude they're so well known for that brings them down.

lol, if he gets banned or tooken down that would be nice,.. I'd love to e the one to bring him down though

19. @1Lysander lol, if he gets banned or tooken down that would be nice,.. I'd love to e the one to bring him down though

Well aren't you triggered. Word of advice: suck it up, Ry is a trolling force of nature lmao. @1Lysander pm me

20. You sure it was Rybye ??? ?? :o

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!