1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

ALTF4 Fac is Now founded i am The leader

Co-Leader DrexOne

Members : acraft2222

Things We do: redstone, decorative building. And hunting Rybye

#KillDaRybye

Helpers: 1lysander, terryblack11, humfrydog and javonw

Anyway if you want to join Up Msg DoppyRex in game or tell me over discord my acount is my IGN

2. lol try pressing alt+f4 in-game

3. Lol

4. Rly also can we keep the talk serious so applications only or request or questions

5. I suggest putting information about your faction. Like, all we know is that it's a faction. There's literally zero incentive to join it.

6. Wait a second. Hold the fuck up. Who the hell, is DrexOne? What the fuck does he think he is doing? I am the only Drex, the real Drex. No other Drex can exist in this world. I expect to never have to hear such misuse of my name again.

7. @TheMightyDrex Wait a second. Hold the fuck up. Who the hell, is DrexOne? What the fuck does he think he is doing? I am the only Drex, the real Drex. No other Drex can exist in this world. I expect to never have to hear such misuse of my name again.

Take a look

8. @TheMightyDrex Wait a second. Hold the fuck up. Who the hell, is DrexOne? What the fuck does he think he is doing? I am the only Drex, the real Drex. No other Drex can exist in this world. I expect to never have to hear such misuse of my name again.

Well another One does exist

9. Anyway now edited

so it has a list of what we do

10. Bountys Are now On PonZe and Rybye

11. @DoppyRex Bountys Are now On PonZe and Rybye

But what is the bounty... It could be anything from 20 diamond blocks to 5 dirt

12. @TheMightyDrex Wait a second. Hold the fuck up. Who the hell, is DrexOne? What the fuck does he think he is doing? I am the only Drex, the real Drex. No other Drex can exist in this world. I expect to never have to hear such misuse of my name again.

...... @DoppyRex's name can be shortened into D.Rex.....

13. can i join

14. @SharpSerac can i join

cani join too

15. Same

16. I wanna join too

17. I wanna join

18. me2 plez

19. hello all just a quick update got raided by a traitor so applications will reopen when the new base is up till then please send all applications to my discord with what your good at and your history in terms of factions
    Thank you DoppyRex

20. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@DoppyRex hello all just a quick update got raided by a traitor so applications will reopen when the new base is up till then please send all applications to my discord with what your good at and your history in terms of factions
    Thank you DoppyRex

What do you do to make sure that they are trustworthy? What I originally did for my faction is I had 2 bases, one of them was for members who were not trusted yet and the other was for players that were trusted. We got raided anyway, so we had to increase our security.
    Also, looking the people that wanted to join, I can't see why you got raided :P

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!