Ended Flight -- Elytra

1. 6 years ago

So I was flying in the End with elytra...

There was the usual lag with random "invisible walls" stopping flight for a second or two before the elytra deployed again. I flew for about 15k blocks like this. Then all of the sudden, my character stood up mid-flight, as if my elytra were non-existent. I had just repaired them a bit back, and heard no sound of them breaking (and I had headphones on, so I would have heard them).

While I missed the actual view of falling straight down, I did manage to record right before I died. You can see by how fast my coords are falling that I was going straight down (elytra were not deployed). Here's the video.

I doubt staff would refund me for this lag/glitch, but I thought I may as well check, as elytra are pretty valuable and mine had full enchants. I had a full inventory of other, less valuable items as well.

I'm also curious if this has happened to anyone else or what the cause may have been. As I said, I had flown just fine for about 15k blocks, so this was a really strange occurrence.

Thanks, and I hope your flights go better than mine. XD

2. Kind of happened to me once, ask mojang why minecraft lags :P

3. @HaloNest Oye, a real shame ;-;

4. C'est la vie...

5. you sure you didn't hit one of my black concrete walls i started building in the end ?

6. Edited 6 years ago by TheMightyDrex

You can use tpa with hp missing

Nvm, just watched the vid. Well, for future reference, you can use tpa to get out of situations like that

7. @TheMightyDrex Not enough time to type in this case, but yeah, that's a good tactic.

8. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

I would estimate having died no less than a dozen times like that in the end.

And an additional couple dozens time because my elytra simply failed to deploy.

Eventually me and the End Dimension were able to come to an agreement: I don't travel through the End, and it won't kill me.

9. @Valgys I would estimate having died no less than a dozen times like that in the end.

And an additional couple dozens time because my elytra simply failed to deploy.

Eventually me and the End Dimension were able to come to an agreement: I don't travel through the End, and it won't kill me.

I haven't died in the end yet

10. what is lag xd

11. @NerdieBirdieYT If you log out, and have someone else on the server, you can get their tpa id #, then manually type out the command, ctrl c, login, ctrl v, enter, they're ready to accept. Just don't advertise or people could send a tpa requ ahead of you and get accepted.

12. @TheMightyDrex Good point. I think I had a second or less before I died in this situation, but I'll keep that in mind!

13. keep /trigger CMD set 1 copied at all times

or Sign Up to reply!