-image-

3. minesy

13 Oct 2017 Suspended

yah but it is her head.

4. minesy

13 Oct 2017 Suspended

she changed her name so the name was up for grabing

5. Edited 6 years ago by PapaNeon

your alt isn't PonZe, it's not really her head lol.

6. Deleted 6 years ago by javonjw
  7. i have a real PonZe head minesy that head is not real that head would be a @minesy , @mineseyecraft or @TimeKing297 head not a Ponze head because she was a real person and just because you have her name and skin does not make the head a real Ponze head lol

8. @javonjw i have a real PonZe head minesy that head is not real that head would be a @minesy , @mineseyecraft or @TimeKing297 head not a Ponze head because she was a real person and just because you have her name and skin does not make the head a real Ponze head lol

Kinda repeated yourself, but the point is noticed of the authenticity of a PonZe head.

9. @MasaruCyri Kinda repeated yourself, but the point is noticed of the authenticity of a PonZe head.

that was suppose to be a edit lol

10. minesy

13 Oct 2017 Suspended

it was a ponze head when i enterd that name i had her warps and every thing vip rank all that stuff

11. also soon as you change the name and skin again because that one is banned on the server the head changes back to default

12. minesy

13 Oct 2017 Suspended

What do youm mean? I changed the skin

13. heads are only worth something if you get it from the original person, not a switched name

14. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

3 diamonds...

Plus I think PonZe has a default skin now, but I’ll try and get it anyway :)

15. @HaloNest dont be stupid you must not have read past post

16. Isn't this technically false advertising?

17. More like misinformed advertising imo

18. at least with the rybye heads i said replica rybye lol

or Sign Up to reply!