Upcoming Livestream!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@NerdieBirdieYT Then make a new thread and start a big debate, if you wish. This thread is about the livestream this weekend. :)

--

So, who will I see there? :D

Don't start a big debate, it's not necessary and has already been had.

3. As a reminder, the stream is SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29th at 7:00pm Eastern Time.

Mark your calendars! I can hardly wait!

4. Tomorrow is the day! Who's ready to see the base of all bases? I know I am!

While I have already seen some of the base thanks to a brief tour by sknup, I have yet to see most of the place. It's absolutely gigantic, and I truly don't know what to expect. It'll be an adventure for everyone involved :D

5. Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Sharp. You're just trying to hurt Sharp cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

6. @deyahruhd Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Sharp. You're just trying to hurt Sharp cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

This might be a new low for eye...

7. @BoneChi11er This might be a new low for eye...

Hey, don't point any fingers at me. It's a cringy yet lulzy copypasta; I was just passing it along.

8. Deleted 6 years ago by GibsonAxe
  9. Livestream is TODAY! Can't wait to see y'all!

10. well unfortunatley it is at 11pm i think for me so i cant be there

11. -image-

The fabled Lands of Sknup will soon be explored... 9 hours remaining.

12. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

The stream will be on this link (unless something goes wrong XD)! We're live in three hours!

13. don't you mean one hour and twenty minutes?

14. @AttackTeam don't you mean one hour and twenty minutes?

Nope, 40 minutes

15. @MisterChris717 Nope, 40 minutes

Pretty sure you mean 27.

16. 10 minutes!

17. Livestream was a blast! Thanks to all who joined, and thanks especially to Crafty and Sknup!

Some screenies from the stream:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

18. Great livestream!!!

19. @rnc2011 Thanks so much, and thanks for stopping by to travel with us :D

20. I was cutting out a lot

21. @sknup Your stache is epic sir

or Sign Up to reply!