Would you consider adding this? (staff)

1. 6 years ago

So I want to know when I'm going to get my loot crate... but, i can't know. So i was thinking if the staff could add a message that the server says. Ex: TomTom900 has a 10 day Vote streak. Or make another way to find how many days you've voted in a row.

2. Oh thats a good idea, also the true/false next to the igns in the tab me u that show if you voted or not are very good to get more peope voting (works on me)

3. @TomTom900 So I want to know when I'm going to get my loot crate... but, i can't know. So i was thinking if the staff could add a message that the server says. Ex: TomTom900 has a 10 day Vote streak. Or make another way to find how many days you've voted in a row.

I was also thinking this. Maybe we could be reminded how many consecutive votes we have when we first log in, similar to how we are notified that the crates are ready, or a command can be added to ask the server how many consecutive votes we have.

4. @TimmyBoyT I was also thinking this. Maybe we could be reminded how many consecutive votes we have when we first log in, similar to how we are notified that the crates are ready, or a command can be added to ask the server how many consecutive votes we have.

I would be fine with that but I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of people complained they felt bombarded.

5. Maybe add it to the “thank you for voting [player]” global message as a default?

6. But can we add the TPA IDs to the tab list please and make the TPA command lowercase grr

7. TPA command could become lower case but it would have to be changed everywhere and it might mess people up who don’t realize that it has changed. The main issue would be the books casue all the old books would still be upper case, I believe the best way would be to make an aliase command that just sets your TPA score to the score you triggered for tpa lower case.

Names will not be listed in tab nor will be ordered cause you could triangulate players, and we have reasons for not putting it in tab list.

8. I have an idea.

9. Edited 6 years ago by JuraraJupiter

Oh that gives me a good idea, make all commands case insensitive by having two versions of each trigger and resetting them both each time they're activated as a catchall. Something like that.

With regards to the TP ID issue, having done it myself on my own server the only reason I could think of to not have them in the player list would be to not ruin the vanilla look of it, in which case I understand. I still think the convenience is worth it though.

but give us your ideas big cheese

10. bring in the cheddar tm

11. I’ll make aliase commands for each trigger when I get home.

Spectators stand out like a sore thumb when scores are shown in the list.

12. I feel like if @JuraraJupiter and @CraftyMyner had a good long talk, crazy awesome things would happen on CM. You're both full of good ideas :D

13. Possibly but the problem with that is my vision for the server seems to be very different from Crafty's so I don't think that would work that well. What he says is what happens, period. Otherwise I'd love to help, and I totally get that mentality, I'm pretty similar in that regard. I do appreciate that he's making commands case insensitive though, that's great.

Regarding the spectators thing though, I don't think being so hidden matters since people can mostly tell anyway but I get the reason, so I'd opt to rework the commands to make sure spectators had scores to stay hidden. As far as I remember, spectators can also have scores showing like any other player. Been a while since I've done command block work though so I could be wrong. If I don't forget I'm gonna do some testing when I can.

14. Spectators don't have scores displayed and players without a score set show as 0.

15. "tpa" and "cmd" have been added.

16. nice , constantly on the move with additions!

17. @TomTom900 So I want to know when I'm going to get my loot crate... but, i can't know. So i was thinking if the staff could add a message that the server says. Ex: TomTom900 has a 10 day Vote streak. Or make another way to find how many days you've voted in a row.

Maybe the number of consecutive votes could be added to the txt that appears in game every time someone votes?

18. @TimmyBoyT but those are displayed every single vote, you can vote 4 times a day. and the lootcrates are based on days

19. Too much spam, I think I might have an idea though.

20. <3

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!