Minecon new mobs revealed

1. 6 years ago

2. hm

3. Too bad they don't tell us anything about how the mobs would potentially behave, give us any names, or let us know how they would impact the game in general. All we get to pick is which one looks the coolest. :P Judging by that alone, I think everyone will end up picking D.

4. I like B. Would be nice to have another sea mob. A and D don't seem to fit into the aesthetic of the game.

5. @MagicalMapmaker Too bad they don't tell us anything about how the mobs would potentially behave, give us any names, or let us know how they would impact the game in general. All we get to pick is which one looks the coolest. :P Judging by that alone, I think everyone will end up picking D.

They will tell us more info in the next few weeks. (:

6. If there is an aggressive sea mob, I will never touch water again. I don't need that kind of fear in a video game.

7. @Dennari43 If there is an aggressive sea mob, I will never touch water again. I don't need that kind of fear in a video game.

You don't think Guardians are aggressive?

8. Edited 6 years ago by Dennari43

@MasaruCyri You don't think Guardians are aggressive?

They aren't everywhere, only nearby ocean monuments. If there's a mob that can be literally anywhere in the ocean, one that sees you from the deep below and swims up to attack you, I will literally die.

9. @Dennari43 They aren't everywhere, only nearby ocean monuments. If there's a mob that can be literally anywhere in the ocean, one that sees you from the deep below and swims up to attack you, I will literally die.

Facts

10. What if it attacked boats too 0.0

11. And then we could have iron boats that could withstand more damage, and boats could have different textures with cracks with more damage like anvils. Consistency.

12. I love the design of B, but C is cool as well.

13. Am i the only one who finds A one really intriguing? D looks like a blaze's cousin imo.

14. I wonder what would happen in the extremely in unlikely case of a tie

or Sign Up to reply!