Architectural Inconsistency Beneath Spawn Bridge (Very Urgent) (Extreme Spooks)

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by ButterChully

After making a reappearance to CraftyMynes for just a few minutes, I noticed a humongous error beneath the bridge that spans between the Spawn and the harbour.

Please inspect the images provided, and keep your shock and horror to yourself. I know that this is a calamity to end all calamities; a scourge with no equal - but please, do not let your fears and terrors spread to the unaware. We don't want to escalate this situation even more and cause a mass panic.
    This situation is to be kept as clandestine as possible.

https://imgur.com/a/XMt5z

-image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. Uh... I'm not seeing the issue here; Maybe it's too late, or I'm blind, but what exactly is the problem?

3. A stair is not rotated

4. Three stairs are not rotated.

5. Deleted 6 years ago by TimeKing297
  6. I don't see inconsistency. I see a design by an architectural visionary who is not a hostage to our notions of the value of symmetry!

7. Edited 6 years ago by Sofatroll

screams furiously

8. Fixed

9. XD oh goodness, well I'm glad the "issue" is fixed, I suppose

10. Probably happened when I rotated spawn 90 degrees

11. I know it's not that complicated using structure blocks, but the way that sounds is just hilarious.

"Problem happened when I rotated spawn 90 degrees no big deal"

12. When I changed the seed last reset I had to rotate all of spawn to match the surrounding terrain. I did it with world edit, it usually does a good job but it has some issues with stairs and other blocks with data and rotation. All the command blocks got out of sync with the locations of areas in spawn like the pvp arena and new player room.

13. Command block issue sounds like a mess, hope that was easy to sort out.

14. This is yet another reason why we need to bring back South Bridge from 1.8.

15. @iwarriiori This is yet another reason why we need to bring back South Bridge from 1.8.

Full support for this. Many memories associated with this bridge :^)

or Sign Up to reply!