I want to create a Kahoot quiz with completely random trivia. I am aiming to create 50-100 questions for a Kahoot with random trivia. The only problem is that I can't think of that many random questions. So I am asking those on CraftyMynes to help me come up with random trivia questions.
Here are the rules:
- Your question must be multiple choice. No free response. That's just how Kahoot works.
- Make sure that you mark one answer to your question as correct. If you fail to do this, your question will be rejected.
- If someone makes a very similar question to yours, one of them will be rejected. So make sure that you come up with a unique trivia question.
- You get to decide how difficult your question is. However, make sure that your question is possible to answer without randomly guessing. I also suggest that you don't make it painfully obvious so that it is somewhat challenging.
- No subjective/opinionated questions. These questions include questions like "Who is the best candidate for the 2020 presidential election?" or "Which US state is the best to live in?" or "Which tastes better? Coke or Pepsi?" Those will be rejected.
- Your question is required to have 2-4 answers total and one correct answer. This means you can do other types of questions such as True or False or a 4-Choice Multiple Choice question.
When I collect enough questions, I will schedule a date and time to host the quiz on my own discord server. The date, time, and server will be announced on another forum post.