<> T h e E m p i r e <>

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by xX_KingEyE_Xx

Hello all! As some of you may know, my team The Empire has join this server recently. The Empire started about a year ago on a server called CrystalcraftMC. After the shutdown of our home server we became a cross-server team spreading across 2 servers now.
    <><><><><><><><>
    What we are about:
    The Empire is a non-raiding team with a organized system of team playing. The Empires goal in every server is to protect new players and help the server as a whole in anyway we can. Though we are a non raiding/griefing/looting team we will have a military system that will protect us and others, we are currently looking for someone to train members in pvp as the commander of the Empire.
    <><><><><><><><>
    What we do:
    The Empire is a lovely community of people who love to create, build, and just have a great time together. We always try to bring out the best in each player and grow whatever ability one may have in Minecraft. We will soon have a schooling system training members on their talents and how to conduct ones self as a Imperial. Over all we just love playing this game together.
    <><><><><><><><>
    Leadership:
    In the Empire, we try to place people in leadership as soon as we can. Leads over new cities and branches, leads over jobs such as mining, military, logging etc. We also have a ranking system that keeps track over the authority of each individual. We find this system of sending people out to make their own branches under the name of an Imperial to be quite affective.
    <><><><><><><><><>
    Where do I fit in at?:
    We are always looking for new members. You don't even have to leave your house, or team to be with us! Even if your not an imperial we still want you as our friend! However if one wishes to be in the Empire, they must leave all raiding/greifing/looting behind them. If your looking for a flexible team, the Empire is the team for you.
    <><><><><><><><><>
    How do I join?:
    Find us! The Empire is always growing we normally have at least 1 member playing every day. Just ask "Is there anyone from the Empire on here?" and we'll take it from there. All interviews will be with me KingEyE or Flora_fox17.
    <><><><><><><><><>
    We look forward in partnering with this server and watching our Empire grow here. If you have any questions or want to know more about our mission feel free to ask! Long Live the Empire!

2. Looking to collab. Hit me up.

3. I would love to join The Empire after king Sharp was booted from my Team i have had no one to follow and KingEye seems to be a perfect fit for me its a easy ajustment.

4. I wanna apply to dis faction!

5. I wanna join too

or Sign Up to reply!