1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Kankuroku

Similar to the selfie thread, I thought it would be fun to make a setup thread, where people can post their mlg gaming setups. xd

-image-

probably wont be as big as the selfie thread but yolo xd

2. Edited 8 years ago by ZenithW

uh, 2 mouses (or "2 mice" xD)? i am a nub at "advanced gaming gears".

3. Here is my work and gaming setup:
    -image-

4. thats a sick setup bro xd

and also i have two mice because i prefer one for minecraft/pvp and the other for league, and everything else xd.

5. The second monitor for my alt. lol. Actually to read/browse/anything. I like to multi task.

6. Edited 8 years ago by CraftyMyner

I run the whole server, the website, donations and everything else from this one computer.

-image-

I also have a file storage server. (Dell Poweredge 2950 III)

-image-

Not to one up anyone who posted here or anyone that's going to post here, but I think our new server might be the best setup.

-image-

-image-

7. bruhh

8. Get Served

9. well.... I used to have dual monitors
    they were both very square and screwed up resolution in games ;-;

10. Ill post mine after i get my desk cleaned off and my computer set back up, had it apart so i could go to a lan party and my desk is a total mess

11. -image-
    I have a collection of older Macs going on. I don't like playing minecraft on them tho. Mostly use them for photo storage and editing.
    -image-
    As a comfirmed Windoze hater and a love for open source and free shit, I have made Linux my primary OS. Not one fancy piece of hardware and a terrible wireless mouse that I get by with. Older business class graphics card and a free OS makes this the perfect poor mans gaming computer.

12. meh swanky set up...
    -image-
    That purple chair is nice btw.

13. @BoneChi11er top bunk or bottom bunk? :)

14. I like to switch ;), cousins were visiting so I let them stay in my room, was too lazy to take apart the bunk bed though.

15. Dude I'm more concerned with how fucking tall @BoneChi11er is that set up looks like me sitting down and having to reach my arms up with my wrists barely touching the keyboard and mouse
    wait..
    is that ..
    a fucking top hat
    xD Bone

16. Yes it is, why? Don't you have a top hat?

17. Edited 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread

This is the monstrosity that runs my setup, frankenstined together by me a few summers ago
    -image-

and this is what it looks like
    -image-

yes, i know its dusty as all hell, dont get a chance to clean it till next weekend

18. Edited 8 years ago by CactusOwnage

My setup :P
    -image-

19. @BaronBattleBread that is a fire waiting to happen holy shit

20. @Beedobi @BaronBattleBread that is a fire waiting to happen holy shit

nah its fine. its just extra dusty cause of all the spring cleaning around the rest of the house. its usually pretty clean

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!