Admin Tour Request log

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Hey Baron, I would love it if you came an toured my base! My times are a little sporadic, but I try to get on most evenings at about 8 pm EST. Thank you!

-yelloms

3. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  4. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  5. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  6. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  7. I apologize again for my lack of appearence lately, life has been a bit rough at the moment

8. There's nothing extremely amazing about my base, but i wouldn't mind you coming and making a video!

9. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Baron will be away for a few days so don't be too upset with him :)

10. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

I think my base might deserve a tour in a week or so, stop by to see how its going. ]:( my third town since the reset usually will be on sunday 4:00 PM american pacific time

11. you know when it happens

12. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

?

13. i live next gilbert , he can visit my base :D
    gilbert write me when you visit all

baronbattlebread , you visited my base before the reboot , with the chinken head :)

14. Hey baron, how long till you think my base is worth a tour? Also Paul has made a separate base elsewhere that I would like included in the tour.

15. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

@gilbertboys the jungle base does not belong to you, it is an abandoned SC base which you aboose of as a former banned SC member.
    Therefore you are not allowed to request for an admin tour without the agreement of a part of the owners themselves.
    Every illegal act of yours will result in big big trouble, including the cut off of the base.

16. halo plz, look at the date and take a hot cub of not your frkn buisness

17. Dude that was from Feb 9th. Little late there.

18. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@HaloNest @gilbertboys the jungle base does not belong to you, it is an abandoned SC base which you aboose of as a former banned SC member.
    Therefore you are not allowed to request for an admin tour without the agreement of a part of the owners themselves.
    Every illegal act of yours will result in big big trouble, including the cut off of the base.

Don't necro threads just to cause arguments.
    If you want to have faction drama do it inside that factions discord.

19. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

Oh shit, my bad I didn't see the date xD

20. gg

21. @HaloNest they gotta base. I know they do i just have no location

or Sign Up to reply!