1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@iclutchHD Missing a Jolteon to complete my eeveelutions

-image-

rip
    also an i ask is it random what eevee will evolve into ??

3. lol i got this game 2nd thing i got was a vulpix

4. 1st was a pidgey

5. @jamlbon it is random, can confirm

6. @jamlbon rip
    also an i ask is it random what eevee will evolve into ??

I honestly have no idea how it works. Theres rumors that it has to do with the attack th eevee has

7. eh, it' as good as random

8. ah okay thanks guys

9. How come my AR doesnt work :/

10. Jeeeeee... what a fever... XD

11. You do know that AR only activates in battles, right?

12. @Venetorem You do know that AR only activates in battles, right?

You mean when youre catching a pokemon?

13. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Yes, and some older phones dont have the gyroscopic sencors the do ar
    And make sure that switch in the upper right on the battle screen is on. Its the ar switch

14. So my phone doesnt have a gyroscope sensor? :'v

15. Eh i don't use the ar and i have an S7 . Its easier to catch and battle gyms without it.

Here's a quick update of my Pokémon, pretty happy with what I have.

-image-

16. very nice haha @iclutchHD my best is an almost CP 400 Pidgeot (or Pigeeot as my sister called it) and thats it tbh haha

17. lets look at pokemond go! from a econimoic level

1. pokemon go devlopers will get lots of money
    2. dietricians will get less money because people are walking
    3. more metane gas is in the air due to fartig
    4. somepeople rive to play pokemond go so then oil stops will make more money
    5. art galleries etc will get more money because people go there as a gym or something gets intrested by the big poster at the front door and visits it
    6. because theyre phone is being used 24/7 so the electricity bill will go up
    7. because they are always walking around they need water so then theyre water bill goes up
    8. becaasue when you go walking you get hungry easier so then the restraunts/ gas bill goes up.

baseically pokemon go is super expensive to play
    ill post BS like this any day of the week

18. my best pkmon is a magmar with 303 CP

19. im choosing where to drive by how many pokestops are on the way, is there a map i can use so i can work out the route with the most pokestops? also can somebody give me a list of an average high cp for each level? im level 9 now so im guessing for a common pokemon like a pidgey or a spearow a HIGH average* cp would be around 150 maybe 160? of course i've caught pokemon like slowpoke at 225cp when i was level 8 but it's instances like that that make me need to have an answer. I am having to only catch pokemon and visit pokestops because i don't know what cp is enough to evolve and when i'd be able to get that cp, atm because of the cp im seeing in gyms im not evolving anything below 300cp but i have never found anything that strong in the wild, this is why i need a chart, thanks

20. btw atm my best pokemon is a pidgeot cp 519 ^_^ can't beat a single fucking gym with it D:<

21. ok

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!