Message from PenguinCommander

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

@SharpSerac im just a friendly guy wanting to join the right faction, idk why argon, who doesn't play on this server for whatever reason, thinks im such a bad guy :( i feel so attacked right now

Ignore that argon guy man! fuck the haters. You keep on keeping on my dude.

3. Maybe people will start trusting you if you give them a reason to trust you... :o

4. @_Haxington_ hey dude lay off him hes obviously traumatized by the way your treating him rn.

5. give people a reason to trust me? this sounds like im guilty until proven innocent, and i havent done anything! @deathadder @ORCA_Gnome you guys are very supportive, thank you so much! you two are definitely helping me get past this bullying from @_Haxington_

6. -_-

7. Don't trust Sharpserac or iwarriior

8. guys public psa: Dont trust maems. He will try and "1v1" you but call all his buddy boys in.

9. @Maems you literally don't even know me dude, why are you so judging of people you know nothing about?

10. loool one-man drama going on right here...

11. wat

12. -image-

13. I am budgiexpenguin and I pledge allegiance to the penguin lord and savoir giver of mackrel.
    I offer my base with its farms and skelly spawned as a perm home.

14. You're 2 months late.

15. @OtherGreenGamer You're 2 months late.

for as long as myself and magnaopera are around the faction shall continue

16. The penguins shall never fade. The allure of the Mackeral on this server is too great. A cold wind blows from the north. We have returned.

17. For the Mackeral!

18. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

KING OH TEH NORTH

19. *comes in with a flame thrower and a sucking pipe thingy

penguin, what were you talking about you having fun and sliding around the ice and mackerel in ponds?

or Sign Up to reply!