1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

I do a ton of statistics on the server and at every major update I post the statistics for player retention, here they are. Note, the number for players who never made it out of spawn is not much to go off because many players afk or logout in spawn.

New 1.11 Numbers:

55.69% of players made it out of spawn.
    35.57% of players never made it out of spawn.
    8.74% of players never made it out of the new player room.

As you can see, players are much more likely to at least get out of the new player room and play the game, however, there still is literally 4905 players that never made it out of the new player room.

Compared to before:

On 1.10:

57% of players made it out of spawn.
    33% of players never made it out of spawn.
    10% of players never made it out of the new player room.

On 1.9:

56% of players made it out of spawn.
    11% of players never made it out of the new player room.

On 1.8:

42% of players made it out of spawn.
    37% of players never made it out of spawn.
    21% of players never made it out of the new player room.

2. Any chance ya got the statistic of NEw players that died in the starting room? :P

3. @misterkickman Any chance ya got the statistic of NEw players that died in the starting room? :P

You shouldn't be able to die in there...

4. You would be surprised! I've seen about 5 people starve or burn to death while still having a pink name somehow :P

5. @misterkickman You would be surprised! I've seen about 5 people starve or burn to death while still having a pink name somehow :P

I've saw somewhere between 5 and 7. I'll post some screenies to prove this in like 4 - 5 hours Crafty.

6. Believe it or not, I've seen someone die to fall damage. My only guess is they must have tried to escape somehow, and partially succeeded

7. That guy was a hacker and was soon banned after admitting to it

8. @CreeperLord170 That guy was a hacker and was soon banned after admitting to it

Oh that would make more sense :P

9. 37% of new players never make it out of spawn, how depressing.

10. @_Confederacy_ 37% of new players never make it out of spawn, how depressing.

This is not the best value to look at though, as I said, a lot of players logout in spawn, that would affect the results.

11. i would love to see a list of players and admins time on server from high to low, lol

12. also how many unique players are registered to craftymynes? I understand most players have alts but it would still be fun to see a total number and total number of vip and vip+ players.

13. I logout in spawn all the time. It's the safest place to be when on a mobile device or afk

14. I stay in spawn because my wifi currently is too slow to go out and fight mobs (the lag is horrible when you have 1000+ms ping)

15. Did the guy who tried to crash us affect the percentage for the 1.10 statistics?

16. @KatcheD it

Yes he would have affected the statistics, I doubt it would be that noticeable however.

17. @CraftyMyner I do a ton of statistics on the server and at every major update I post the statistics for player retention, here they are. Note, the number for players who never made it out of spawn is not much to go off because many players afk or logout in spawn.

New 1.11 Numbers:

55.69% of players made it out of spawn.
    35.57% of players never made it out of spawn.
    8.74% of players never made it out of the new player room.

As you can see, players are much more likely to at least get out of the new player room and play the game, however, there still is literally 4905 players that never made it out of the new player room.

Compared to before:

On 1.10:

57% of players made it out of spawn.
    10% of players never made it out of the new player room.

On 1.9:

56% of players made it out of spawn.
    11% of players never made it out of the new player room.

On 1.8:

42% of players made it out of spawn.
    37% of players never made it out of spawn.
    21% of players never made it out of the new player room.

I would like to see the statistics @New players who stay on the server playing after a week of joining , aka logging in a week after they accepted the rules if possible , just curious.

18. Thank you for sharing the statistics. Staff and many players try to help people settle in so it is very interesting.

A portion of those who dont get out of the the new player room would be trolls/people with unacceptable names. I wonder how big that is though i doubt it is possible to find out.

19. " I wonder how big that is though i doubt it is possible to find out."
    you just said the magic sentence that makes crafty go to work hardcore Lol . :D

20. I could cross ref the new players with the ones in the ban list

or Sign Up to reply!