Dannysharks Overeacting

1. 8 years ago

Oolfa

20 Mar 2016 Suspended

Sorry if this topic is gunna come off as rude or aggravating, neither of which are my intentions. I just want to express straight forward thoughts of mine. So i dont know if others share the same thoughts as me about Dannysharks. But as we all know Danny has been promoted to helper a month or two back. I have noticed recently and i have noticed it quite frequently also that Danny uses his position as staff to shut people up and threatening in the name of staff even tho sometimes they break no rules. And most of the times Danny turns the situation into his favor and call it an "argument" at which point his other helper friends or staff jump in and threaten the player/ players. Please note that i will have proof uploaded soon to back up my observations. Most often, Danny is the only helper that is generating these sorts of situations. So for example, i have been a victim and a few other players who themselves will have to vouch on their behalf. So from my personal experience, i would, lets say ask my friend when i got raided what happened and then i would ask Danny what happened. Not that i asked Danny because he was a cause in the situation and i nicely asked for information and did this 'once'. His response is very edgy and he demands that i stop talking or else if i continue "arguing" about the problem i will get consequences. My response then was questioning as i was surprised and was curious as to why i was being accused already without legitimately breaking any rules. So my conclusion is that, whenever Danny is upset or annoyed he wants everyone to shut up. Sorry that is my blatant observation. In my opinion, Danny should be demoted and learn from the other helpers for a while and maybe take a different approach when moderating the chat. Comment if u were a victim to this. and provide example. ill put up proof of my example asap.

2. I think you should've messaged an admin about this instead of posting on the forums.

3. No he's entitled to, Dannysharks being a helper shoud help players and not 'harass' them. Today Dannysharks tpd to me killed me repedatly destroyed my base, put lava on my spawn point, called me arrogant and backstabbed me, I would just like to point out that helpers are supposed to help players not make their minecraft experience Hell.

4. None of what you said is against the rules jojo. You got raided. Move on

5. Helpers are still allowed to kill, grief and raid.

6. Oolfa

20 Mar 2016 Suspended

did he spawn kill u? and cell, i cant talk to people who are friends of danny's cuz they ill have a biased reflection. And tbh i dont know the ones who are his friends. Danny also threatened me that if i say another word i will have consequences and to bring it to forums.

7. @iiTzzJojooo No he's entitled to, Dannysharks being a helper shoud help players and not 'harass' them. Today Dannysharks tpd to me killed me repedatly destroyed my base, put lava on my spawn point, called me arrogant and backstabbed me, I would just like to point out that helpers are supposed to help players not make their minecraft experience Hell.

He is allowed to play as a player. He does help, A lot, I've even gotten help from him at times. But helpers are allowed to be players as well.

8. They are allowed to do everything a normal player can, jojo. Helpers help people who need help; I'm fairly sure it would be hard for you to recall a moment in which you asked or even implied that you needed help. He is fully within his rights to raid, grief, and kill you. If those actions are what this is about, you should stop right now, because you'll get nowhere.

9. Jojo that is allowed. Danny can play like a normal player.

Oofla ultimately you have no evidence backing your claims and your observations differ entirely from mine.

10. @Oolfa did he spawn kill u? and cell, i cant talk to people who are friends of danny's cuz they ill have a biased reflection. And tbh i dont know the ones who are his friends. Danny also threatened me that if i say another word i will have consequences and to bring it to forums.

Chat is not the place for such topics, and so he was right about that.

11. You got wrecked SON. G O D B L E S S.

12. I respect what all of you say but at the end of the day he's staff for a reason and staff should not be doing that to regualar player, it is totally out of order.

13. Helpers and Mod 1's are allowed to raid and PVP

14. Basically what r4 said Asian. Provide us with this evidence please.

15. its not the raiding or killing part its danny's attiude, he's staff and treats reg players like trash

16. This

@iiTzzJojooo I respect what all of you say but at the end of the day he's staff for a reason and staff should not be doing that to regualar player, it is totally out of order.

This makes you extremely biased, since before today, the day he raided you, no one has complained about Dannysharks as a helper at all.

17. @iiTzzJojooo its not the raiding or killing part its danny's attiude, he's staff and treats reg players like trash

He is allowed to do so.
    He is a normal player too.

18. @Oolfa Danny also threatened me that if i say another word i will have consequences and to bring it to forums.

He said to bring it to the forums because of chat disruptions; we do this all the time, today is no different.

19. We'd like you to stop making empty statements and instead provide the evidence that would validify your points within the same post, please.

20. Oolfa

20 Mar 2016 Suspended

lmao this is deja vu. But yes nysic and r4. u have ur observations i have mine. like i said. i will post proof asap. *cough* bias *cough.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!