Shulker Boxes.

1. 7 years ago

To all the People Full blown farming Shulkers i would like to discuss a Set price for Shulker boxes so that we can set a stable economy point for the future, No one undercutting or driving the price up.

2. @OmegaSniper4eva No one undercutting or driving the price up

good luck

3. Nope, you sir do not understand economies or fair play... CHEAP SHULKER BOXES FOR EVERYONE! :D

4. Thats Fine wasnt trying to make them outragious.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Its in end, its powerful, and rare. I say 2db per box

6. I will go with that number unless i see for less.

7. Minecraft should add some special shulker island in the end that is very rare and resplendent shulker and has some sort of boss
    + that would help make the price much lower

8. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I've been selling them 8 diamonds a piece, they aren't that rare.
    2Db seems a bit ridiculous.

9. Plz hit me up in game or msg in forum if any of you guys is selling. I can always use Shulker chests

10. If you say 8 @R4iscool1 Thats fine my original idea was 5, Just need to set a stable ground.

11. 5 Sounds good

12. How much would they sell for in emeralds?

13. Idk Emeralds are "infinite" and Shulker Boxes are not. Some people may sell them for emeralds buy that because the server just started

14. I don't understand the stated goal of this thread.

The market would stabilize as shulker box sellers become aware if their competition and the price would eventually settle based on supply and demand.

Price fixing in an open economy won't work especially when there's no incentive or punishment either way and the set price here isn't legally binding. This is giving others something extra to worry about.

Given the nature and availability of the shulker box it's a seller's market right now so just see how much you can get away with.

15. In the topic of your economy conversation, I would like to put my 2 cents in (A fun econ joke)
    The market is patient and should not cry like some infant in the face of issues or displeasure. Shulker Boxes are a needed and sought after piece of tech on the server. The market should be free and allow for the natural backstabbing between competitors. This generates growth in our server economy and allows growth for the server across the web. So this madness is pointless plus this is just a video game.... which brings me to the next question. Why am I making such a statement about economics and basic information at that about this games economy..... I just trolled myself.

16. i will be around for another 1-2 hours before sleep, hit me up here or in game if u want to sell

17. @MrStupendous In the topic of your economy conversation, I would like to put my 2 cents in (A fun econ joke)
    The market is patient and should not cry like some infant in the face of issues or displeasure. Shulker Boxes are a needed and sought after piece of tech on the server. The market should be free and allow for the natural backstabbing between competitors. This generates growth in our server economy and allows growth for the server across the web. So this madness is pointless plus this is just a video game.... which brings me to the next question. Why am I making such a statement about economics and basic information at that about this games economy..... I just trolled myself.

Until they get ridiculously cheap and "the economy gets ruined" jk

18. @R4iscool1 I've been selling them 8 diamonds a piece, they aren't that rare.
    2Db seems a bit ridiculous.

oooh can i buy one?

19. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

Or instead of paying 2DB for a shulker box you could venture into a foreign land called the end and aquire one by killing a shulker, they are not hard to find... at all.

20. ^

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!