blackened dawn

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@HaloNest so why bring it up if it was already talked about?

3. That's what I thaught was right so I decided to highlight where is the fucking problem

4. And you don't think the problem has been brought up like 20+ times by everyone else?

5. We not talking bout the same problem

6. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Your post is kind of the perfect example of what is wrong halo, it doesn't add to the discussion in anyway just seeks to cause an argument. It's reactionary and simply irrelevant.
    If you really think there's a problem and are not here to just cause trouble and be seen in the big threads then give us your opinions and why you think they are true instead of silly one liners.

7. @R4iscool1 Your post is kind of the perfect example of what is wrong halo, it doesn't add to the discussion in anyway just seeks to cause an argument. It's reactionary and simply irrelevant.
    If you really think there's a problem and are not here to just cause trouble and be seen in the big threads then give us your opinions and why you think they are true instead of silly one liners.

I agree my man

8. @Rybye I agree my man

not your business first

@Rybye my man

you cheating on me?

9. Lol

10. @HaloNest not your business first

you cheating on me?

:o fighting like an old married couple

11. why is there an all out war against staff? if they close a thread they'l probably have their reasons for it.

12. @builder7555 why is there an all out war against staff? if they close a thread they'l probably have their reasons for it.

Exactly . The fact thus thread isn't locked proves it.

13. Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

I'm tired of this. Staff has the authority. Don't question it. Please lock.

14. lol ?

15. @TheBlizWiz I'm tired of this. Staff has the authority. Don't question it. Please lock.

lol

16. I will say this, The staff has their reasons, perhaps due to the tension growing we are forgetting to be mindful of others and the rules of the # 1 server. It is quite important that we remember that we should hold and unconditional positive regard. I Myself see both sides. The forum if not regulated could enter a state of calamity. We as players should be more select in our topics. I know I have not been very concise with my thoughts and creating new threads in the past. There are others of the same way. If the tread is moot or is not used for a certain amount of time then let it be removed and start over again. Plus I would assume the forum must be limited in the thread count. I am sure it is costly to run the forum. having anything online or on the internet is costly.

or Sign Up to reply!