Griefing and Raiding

1. 7 years ago

i was wondering is there allot of Griefing and Raiding in this server lol be honest

2. Yes and no if you are good with some people on the server such as admin not saying any names or anything but most likely if you get on their bad side they may send someone to grief your base and make it look like someone randomly found it! It will only take a up to a few hours to a few days to happen but it will happen so make sure to kiss a lot of ass =)

3. Edited 7 years ago by Cellexya

Admins aren't that petty, but some people are. Raiding is very popular on CM.

4. @raw0rz Yes and no if you are good with some people on the server such as admin not saying any names or anything but most likely if you get on their bad side they may send someone to grief your base and make it look like someone randomly found it! It will only take a up to a few hours to a few days to happen but it will happen so make sure to kiss a lot of ass =)

That's a very heavy accusation coming from somebody who isn't online very often. If you suspect an admin of doing so, instead of throwing accusations around, privately contact CraftyMyner on the forums and he will look into it and if the accusations are true, the admin will be immediately demoted and banned, just we have in 2015.

5. @Cellexya are you still upset at the fact that I was apart of a base raid a year and half ago? Now that is what I call 'Petty" I just want to know what you mean by "but some people are" comment? Raiding is allowed . Period i'm done say what you need to I will not comment back not going to spend my whole day with drama take care =)

6. Edited 7 years ago by Cellexya

@raw0rz No haha, wasn't even my base. But as Dawn said, if you suspect an admin did that you should really make a report :) I highly doubt an admin would stoop that low. And by the "but some people are" comment, I mean just that. Some people are. Wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

7. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

@raw0rz Yes and no if you are good with some people on the server such as admin not saying any names or anything but most likely if you get on their bad side they may send someone to grief your base and make it look like someone randomly found it! It will only take a up to a few hours to a few days to happen but it will happen so make sure to kiss a lot of ass =)

Not sure who you are referring to @raw0rz but Admins and moderators with creative permissions aren't allowed to raid, grief, or harrass players directly or indirectly as you describe. The past Admins who did so were removed by Crafty. You should probably communicate any concerns with him privately before posting something like this on the public forum.

@javonjw - assume all (non-staff) players are out to pk you, take your head, raid your base, and post its coordinates. Trust only those that you can invest time in vetting out. A little time spent carefully selecting your teammates will pay off.

8. Glad to here it sounds like its not that bad if someone does raid me i might go houSE Hunting. Also are the Admins homes or land plots invincible to raiding or can they be raided

9. Some admins have survival bases, so yes you can raid those. I doubt they have anything really of value there though.

10. @Cellexya Some admins have survival bases, so yes you can raid those. I doubt they have anything really of value there though.

Do some of them build bases in creative mode?

11. @_Haxington_ Do some of them build bases in creative mode?

Some admins build in creative mode, but those are mostly protected since the blocks were not earned legitimately.

12. @Cellexya Some admins have survival bases, so yes you can raid those. I doubt they have anything really of value there though.

My memory is fuzzy but I think it was @BaronBattleBread who once shared in a similar thread from over a year ago how he had to quietly watch in horror as some random player he was observing legitimately finding one of his bases and then started raiding/griefing it.

It made me chuckle thinking how an admin is forced to exercise that kind of self-restraint to a point of feeling helpless in protecting their own property.

13. @Valgys My memory is fuzzy but I think it was @BaronBattleBread who once shared in a similar thread from over a year ago how he had to quietly watch in horror as some random player he was observing legitimately finding one of his bases and then started raiding/griefing it.

It made me chuckle thinking how an admin is forced to exercise that kind of self-restraint to a point of feeling helpless in protecting their own property.

Irony is sweet when the joke isn't on you

14. Eh I have hit a few bases. lol

15. I've never properly raided any base but I have found bases in random TP range where I post a sign saying move farther out and gilbert wuz heer

16. I always take their ores and leave a pickaxe to help them with their struggles.

17. Blesian

18 Jan 2017 Suspended

I hear there is a lot of of griefing and raiding but I don't take part in these atrocious acts.

18. Don't trust him, he's a good liar

19. @Blesian I hear there is a lot of of griefing and raiding but I don't take part in these atrocious acts.

Raiding is not much of a sin to me but as an explorer I hate seeing destroyed buildings so I don't really grief.
    If it ain't illegal why not do it?

or Sign Up to reply!