Rybye's Registered Raiders!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by onionpaste

I'm not a raider, and neither are most of the others Rybye mentioned; we're more builders, redstoners, farmers, and trustworthy people. Rybye is known to make posts such as these where he frames ppl who he doesn't like as raiders (Ex: https://forum.craftymynes.com/4810-jordi-is-a-tp-trapper/0#p57083), and by putting himself as the 'trustworthy person,' he tries to attract new players, only to kill them after.

I wouldn't advise you believing the stuff in these posts for obivious reasons xD.

This post is more of a joke than anything, Rybye :P

3. rybye once asked me for help and building advice, and attacked me as soon as i tp'ed

4. @sknup rybye once asked me for help and building advice, and attacked me as soon as i tp'ed

I only defended myself after you tried to kill me

5. @Rybye I only defended myself after you tried to kill me

That would be a trick i dont even have a sword

6. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

@sknup That would be a trick i dont even have a sword

Just leave him, you know he is just messing around

7. Rybye and some other nubs badly griefed end spawn the day before the reset. I still get a little smile out of remembering how I knocked him out of a waterfall a hundred blocks in the air and watched as the endermen swarmed and killed him. That was a good day.

8. Don't feed the trolls

9. @KatcheD I never noticed that guy in blue before (bottom left corner).

looks like will riker ;]

10. how am I a raider?

11. The only thing I raid are end cities

12. Or, be like me; trust no one.

13. you should put @iwarriiori on the trustworthy list

14. Is there a reason im not on here? I've literally griefed and raided what feels like thousands of bases

15. Could you enlighten me as to why my name is on the raiders list? Who have I raided? Please, tell me.

16. Am I a good potato?

17. Deleted 7 years ago by onionpaste
  18. @Beedobi Could you enlighten me as to why my name is on the raiders list? Who have I raided? Please, tell me.

@Stone__Warrior This post is more of a joke than anything

Rybye puts random people here that he doesn't like to either get them angry or idk. You're taking his post so seriously, don't! xD

19. @GrinningBobcat Am I a good potato?

The best potato

20. This thread could be helpful to people. However, this thread could have some biased opinions.

21. @KatcheD This thread could be helpful to people. However, this thread could have some biased opinions.

key word: could

@Stone__Warrior Rybye puts random people here that he doesn't like to either get them angry or idk. You're taking his post so seriously, don't! xD

pretty much right

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!