City of Gartha

1. 6 years ago

As some of you may know, in addition to my mansion, i'm also working on a full scale city. It's made up of an upper, middle, and lower class as well as market, military, government, and farming areas. I'll post updates on the buildings/areas as they are completed. Due to the scale, i'm almost always in need of Cobble, smooth stone, stone brick, granite (regular/polished), and stone slabs. i occasionally need other materials as well. As part of my city planning, i've set aside 10 large plots of land in the upper class section for close friends, as well as a few more for those who greatly support the project.
    -image-

The first building that has been completed is the Guild House
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Interior photos of all the builds will be saved for when the city is completed

2. Love the cherry tree sir.

3. Message me for supplies.

4. Look at me, I'm so pretty I'm like an anime girl

5. i want to help

6. I have items to donate or possible I can have a small area to build. Do you need any bridges? :)

7. @Ealdwine_Drasax Message me for supplies.

If you want, you can use the chests behind the trade post to make it slightly easier

@Carl_Sagan1 i want to help

@humfrydog I have items to donate or possible I can have a small area to build. Do you need any bridges? :)

Im the only one building it to maintain a buuld style and consistance throughout the city. But im glad people are interested in it.

8. You really need some help with sakura trees, @FriendofP kind of mastered the art of trees so you can ask him to help

9. yeah, i was just going with it. couldn't find any reference photos that liked for that size. I'm going to make a massive one in the upper class area

10. I really like the look of the pink wool carpet around the tree trunk.
    I guess all that represents fallen flower petals, still though it looks nice I may want to build a cherry blossom tree myself if I resurrect one day

11. crap vene i need to get on asap then

12. Bath House \^-^/
    -image-

The changing room
    -image-

One of the baths
    -image-

Set of houses being built
    -image-

Ven being lazy on the job ^^
    -image-

13. We need a troll hole ASAP. Also, can you put a bat on a lead? I wanna take Cecil with me.

14. @Saltyfish We need a troll hole ASAP

...what

15. @SaltyFlubberFish there will be a sewer system below the city. I might add a troll hole down there, similar to a mole-men thing

16. Guild Hall
    -image-
    -image-
    One of the many towers(unfinished)
    -image-
    Guild Hall Inn(unfinished)
    -image-
    View from the top of the tower
    -image-

17. @just_a_penguin Guild Hall
    -image-
    -image-
    One of the many towers(unfinished)
    -image-
    Guild Hall Inn(unfinished)
    -image-
    View from the top of the tower
    -image-

Nice texture back skybox!

18. Thanks \^-^/ it's called "Custom Sky" by JerenVids, I've been thinking of changing it soon too

19. @just_a_penguin "Custom Sky" by JerenVids

Can i have the download link please?

20. yep I'll message it to you ^-^

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!