Let Me Explain

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Okay. I didn't realize how much this was affecting some people, so please, before you hate me/NN/whoever else, let me explain what has happened in the past few days.

Recently Atonic_Eclipse, leader of Oblivion (a faction out to cause war, chaos, and destroy NN) proved via screenshots that he had access to a portion of NN's non-public Discord, meaning that someone in NN was giving him info. NN quickly had a meeting between a few highly trusted members and attempted to find out the mole's identity. After a lot of discussion and evidence, we kicked CanKicker out of the faction, finding him to be the most likely suspect.

Fast forward a day -- and I believe this is what many of you are upset about -- GrinningBobcat, living in a village started by Juli and some others, but now abandoned by that group and claimed by Oblivion after a coordinate leak, was killed by Atonic and got mad. I asked him for a teleport into the village (which I knew nothing of besides that Atonic was there), assuming it was Oblivion's base. He accepted the tp, and I was soon killed by Oblivion members at Juli's village.

However, I recorded the coords, knowing I might be killed. SirChris, SurfTurf, and I (all part of NN) traveled via Nether to these coords and found a portal. We geared for battle and went in, using a distraction we set up to keep most of Oblivion out of the village so we could raid. Let me be clear -- we were under the impression that we were heading to Oblivion's base.

Upon arrival, SirChris recognized the village as Juli's (as he had been part of the village before it was abandoned) and begged us not to grief it. WE DID NOT GRIEF IT. We took what little supplies were left at the base and eventually were killed by Oblivion members returning from our little distraction. NN teleported in iwarriori in there to chase them and had some fun teleporting back to the village again and again to play with Oblivion.

And that's it. We did not harm the village. We did NOT RAID JULI.

As for the spy in NN, Cankicker was apparently not the one, although our evidence and reasoning against him leads us to believe he should not remain in NN. We kicked another member for inactivity and were informed by Atonic that the spy had been kicked. Whether this is true or not I don't know.

That's what's been going on. NN is not against the innocent. We are loaded with new members are threats right now, so please hear us out. We are only against Oblivion, Tops, and Rybye. Not Juli.

2. lmfao

3. @NerdieBirdieYT We are only against Oblivion and Rybye. Not Juli.

Whatd I do man :(

4. Good to hear an explanation for that raid

5. Edited 6 years ago by Turf357

I mean, you only raided our first base, tpa trapped some of us, and killed others... thats it. @Rybye

6. @Turf357 I mean, you only raided our first base, tpa trapped some of us, and killed others... thats it. @Rybye

Dude I was under the impression that you were Oblivion members

7. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

Wasn't that place attacked around Christmas last year? I remember hearing something in chat around that time about that.

8. different base

9. @Rybye Dude I was under the impression that you were Oblivion members

Lol

10. Thanks for clearing this up @NerdieBirdieYT

11. xD Thanks for clearing up that it wasn't our base

12. Btw you never geared up for battle you ran around with nothing xD

13. @XxPoYsEr2K14Xx Used gear at the start while y'all were over at the fake base.

14. Edited 6 years ago by GibsonAxe

Just a couple of notes:

Oblivion had no insterest in destroying NN before you agreed in a faction pvp duel which you soon after declined cause y'all too chicken for pvping.
    So try to walk in oblivion's shoes, they gear up ready to pvp and then you don't want to pvp anymore, how should they react? Should they not call you a (no @HaloNest) (forgive me for the term)?
    So don't act like you're the victim and they started to insult you for no apparent reason.
    Now let's crack on with Cankicker's dilemma.
    @Cankicker8 how dare you talk to someone on the internet who posted something or whatever on some forum somewhere and did a thing a game or whatnot! I have literally no idea why someone would overreact so much to such a small thing... some kids are funny like that I guess.
    I talk to oblivion members myself, that doesn't mean we're allies and I'm a spy... I'm just having a conversation with them. This is not fucking World War 1. mate it's just a game and you gotta chill fly down and stop throwing a lot of misleading bullshit out of nowhere. You've been saying more crap than Lavar Ball in this period.
    G'day

Dude you caused no good since you first joined.
    You should discuss it with the NN generals officers and supreme commanders.

15. Wow

16. Weren't you gone

17. @HaloNest
    a faction pvp duel which you soon after declined cause y'all too chicken for pvping.

That's comedy gold coming from you

18. @adamblakely2 That's comedy gold coming from you

Gold like the helpers gamertag

19. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@HaloNest Look dude, you're so misinformed and biased it's hardly worth the effort to correct you, so I'll be brief.

For one, NN never agreed to pvp in the first place. No idea where you got that from. I legit said I'd talk it over, nothing more.

Cankicker was not kicked for simply talking to Oblivion. Again, why would you think that? We had a lot more evidence against him.

You legit have nothing to hold against us, so just stop trying, dude.

20. A fake account of NerdieBirdie joined our discord and agreed to pvp and also was throwing around a lot of insults that NerdieBirdie as a christian wouldn't resort to so in the end NN didn't agree to a fight but none of that matters, we still want a fight and we'll get one

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!