Let Me Explain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by 2Chill
  3. @HaloNest Yeah, read Poyser 's post. Thanks @XxPoYsEr2K14Xx for clearing that up. I planned no fight.

As for Cankicker, as I stated in the SC discord, I have no need to prove myself to you. You would know that if you were informed with facts rather than biased myths.

4. You typed "be aware of your fac member cankicker"
    And how should we be aware of him if you send us no proof, just stop it jerk

5. Lol.I'm done arguing with the uninformed. G'day

6. Aight see ya brodie, have a good time banning others for making jokes

7. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

Tbh after reading these comments, most of the drama relating NN and Oblivion is mainly because of a severe case of pettiness, misinformation, taking stuff out of context, and believing stuff without any solid proof.

Just going to be blunt and not sugarcoat this

8. TBH I feel bad for him, it would be nice if everyone just stopped disturbing him and let him have his own fun rather than trying to seek his attention imo.

9. Can everyone just take it down a notch?

10. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

What's a Notch :P?
    If he's what I think you mean then it's not that easy to take down

11. @HaloNest What's a Notch :P?
    If he's what I think you mean then it's not that easy to take down

Notch is the creator of Minecraft u nub

12. I love y'all but this sounds so dramatic that I should C4 every each one of you.

Y'all get raided, killed, fucked up and shit. Happened to me, I'm surprised mine and Shiba's bases aren't raided yet thanks fuck for not letting anyone in. That's why you should never trust anyone.

Stick with original members of your faction and that's it.

13. @The3xpertGamer Notch is the creator of Minecraft u nub

That's what I meant brodie

14. To defend my reasoning towards tping NN simply put that
    1.) Everyone moved out
    2.) Only Oblivion (A faction I had nothing against until I was killed) lived there by then

And last
    3.) It was a pointless attempt at getting back at the thief/leaker that framed me whoever it may me. I'm taking a break from CM after all the bullshit, I lashed out pretty hard and I'm sorry to all those that got caught in the cross fire of my frustration, especially sorry to those receiving the frustration

or Sign Up to reply!