Let Me Explain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by GibsonAxe

Just a couple of notes:

Oblivion had no insterest in destroying NN before you agreed in a faction pvp duel which you soon after declined cause y'all too chicken for pvping.
    So try to walk in oblivion's shoes, they gear up ready to pvp and then you don't want to pvp anymore, how should they react? Should they not call you a (no @HaloNest) (forgive me for the term)?
    So don't act like you're the victim and they started to insult you for no apparent reason.
    Now let's crack on with Cankicker's dilemma.
    @Cankicker8 how dare you talk to someone on the internet who posted something or whatever on some forum somewhere and did a thing a game or whatnot! I have literally no idea why someone would overreact so much to such a small thing... some kids are funny like that I guess.
    I talk to oblivion members myself, that doesn't mean we're allies and I'm a spy... I'm just having a conversation with them. This is not fucking World War 1. mate it's just a game and you gotta chill fly down and stop throwing a lot of misleading bullshit out of nowhere. You've been saying more crap than Lavar Ball in this period.
    G'day

Dude you caused no good since you first joined.
    You should discuss it with the NN generals officers and supreme commanders.

3. Wow

4. Weren't you gone

5. @HaloNest
    a faction pvp duel which you soon after declined cause y'all too chicken for pvping.

That's comedy gold coming from you

6. @adamblakely2 That's comedy gold coming from you

Gold like the helpers gamertag

7. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@HaloNest Look dude, you're so misinformed and biased it's hardly worth the effort to correct you, so I'll be brief.

For one, NN never agreed to pvp in the first place. No idea where you got that from. I legit said I'd talk it over, nothing more.

Cankicker was not kicked for simply talking to Oblivion. Again, why would you think that? We had a lot more evidence against him.

You legit have nothing to hold against us, so just stop trying, dude.

8. A fake account of NerdieBirdie joined our discord and agreed to pvp and also was throwing around a lot of insults that NerdieBirdie as a christian wouldn't resort to so in the end NN didn't agree to a fight but none of that matters, we still want a fight and we'll get one

9. Deleted 6 years ago by 2Chill
  10. @HaloNest Yeah, read Poyser 's post. Thanks @XxPoYsEr2K14Xx for clearing that up. I planned no fight.

As for Cankicker, as I stated in the SC discord, I have no need to prove myself to you. You would know that if you were informed with facts rather than biased myths.

11. You typed "be aware of your fac member cankicker"
    And how should we be aware of him if you send us no proof, just stop it jerk

12. Lol.I'm done arguing with the uninformed. G'day

13. Aight see ya brodie, have a good time banning others for making jokes

14. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

Tbh after reading these comments, most of the drama relating NN and Oblivion is mainly because of a severe case of pettiness, misinformation, taking stuff out of context, and believing stuff without any solid proof.

Just going to be blunt and not sugarcoat this

15. TBH I feel bad for him, it would be nice if everyone just stopped disturbing him and let him have his own fun rather than trying to seek his attention imo.

16. Can everyone just take it down a notch?

17. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

What's a Notch :P?
    If he's what I think you mean then it's not that easy to take down

18. @HaloNest What's a Notch :P?
    If he's what I think you mean then it's not that easy to take down

Notch is the creator of Minecraft u nub

19. I love y'all but this sounds so dramatic that I should C4 every each one of you.

Y'all get raided, killed, fucked up and shit. Happened to me, I'm surprised mine and Shiba's bases aren't raided yet thanks fuck for not letting anyone in. That's why you should never trust anyone.

Stick with original members of your faction and that's it.

20. @The3xpertGamer Notch is the creator of Minecraft u nub

That's what I meant brodie

21. To defend my reasoning towards tping NN simply put that
    1.) Everyone moved out
    2.) Only Oblivion (A faction I had nothing against until I was killed) lived there by then

And last
    3.) It was a pointless attempt at getting back at the thief/leaker that framed me whoever it may me. I'm taking a break from CM after all the bullshit, I lashed out pretty hard and I'm sorry to all those that got caught in the cross fire of my frustration, especially sorry to those receiving the frustration

or Sign Up to reply!