Base built and given away to a Friend from humfrydog :)

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by humfrydog

Its good to be my friend
    here is a link to the imgur gallery

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    I wonder where the ladders go???

-image-
    -image-

-image-

2. can i plz be ur friend

3. @The3xpertGamer can i plz be ur friend

I am always open no new friends that dont raid and grief me, I help all who ask and truly need help. I dont give cords of friends bases and love to build so need help just ask { i have a perfect record fyi, never betrayed a friend }. Friends bases i have been to for personal references are Yul , TomTom , DavidGolait {gave him a base}, Ventorem's town, Doppyrex { gave him 2 bases} and many more not to mention amazing trades or free stuff to new and old players. So hello new friend. :)

4. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

I don't really need help though, I have a base started

5. You're sweet dude <3

6. Ok humfry that was my line for you ! " it's good to be my friend " , now can I have that base ^_~

7. @Qfu Ok humfry that was my line for you ! " it's good to be my friend " , now can I have that base ^_~

I am sure your base is just as nice, but if you need help I can try. I try to do something different looking each time. Like humfrydog castle and moose lake, suspension bridge base, mushroom island, yellow and black concrete. I did a wicked looking red sandstone base with red stone lamps but i never got any photos

8. Yeah well we may need your help again so make that 3 bases

9. @Qfu Ok humfry that was my line for you ! " it's good to be my friend " , now can I have that base ^_~

new sword name?

10. Lmao people are die hard for your builds dude, sell em

11. well he kinda tried to once and from what i saw it didn't end well

12. @GrinningBobcat Lmao people are die hard for your builds dude, sell em

Sell my babies Never!!
    But I will give them away or help anyone who asks, lol

13. Thought you did lol also someone shoved me into lava with my pick and sword tears all round

14. @humfrydog Sell my babies Never!!
    But I will give them away or help anyone who asks, lol

I'd sell em

or Sign Up to reply!