I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

-image-

3. The Countdown says 16 mins

4. 8 mins

5. the countdown is up!!!

6. 24 Hours has past and it is time to reveal my proof. First a little info about me. I am a long time Craftymnes player of nearly 3 years. My Ticks are currently over 63 million. During my time on this server I have helped a lot of players, done various builds and traveled far and wide. I have made, gave away or sold multiple bases. My word is my bond and I have never sold anyone's base cord or even gave them away for any reason. My reputation precedes me and allows me travel all over the server.
    I submit the following evidence to the court of Craftymynes. Here it is straight from the persons mouth. I have done my best to trim it to the bare minimum to protect my sources and other affected. You decide who to believe..............................

-image-

-image-

-image-

7. Whut

That's definitely not me -.-

Discord screenshots are so easy to fake, dude

8. Wow.

9. Bryan Cranston is the real MVP here

10. Welp that was anticlimactic

11. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

Ohhh shit nerdie, wow m8 I didnt expect that from you at all, altho there were a few theories about you doing it and I think it all makes sense now

12. I saw this coming

13. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Yup I'm definitely leaking my own bases that really helps me out, gg I'm caught.

Really thought you had something here humfry :T

14. Wow, leaking your own coords for views. Just wow.

15. illuminati confirmed

16. Actually makes sense, raid means drama which means more views.

17. I've stressed out so much about these raids, y'all have no idea. I'm disappointed some of you will actually believe this

18. Well it kinda does look like this is the only conclusion he had unless he is gonna then put the litteral leaker

19. Actually there was a fake NerdieBirdie account on the Oblivion discord a few months ago.

Perhaps the Nerdie speaking was a fake.

That or @NerdieBirdieYT is a bit desperate for views.

20. If I just wanted views I would make way more videos per week and use super clickbaity thumbnails and titles. There's so many ways to get views a thousand times easier.

Anyone who knows me decently well won't believe this for a second. Sigh

21. @NerdieBirdieYT Yup I'm definitely leaking my own bases that really helps me out, gg I'm caught.

Really thought you had something here humfry :T

actually it would help you out
    no such thing as bad publicity you get more views out of this then the leak itself

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!