1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Is their gonna be a map reset or not? I think it would keep the economy healthy, and it would be great to have new areas to explore. (Especially within 10k) People would find new places to live, battle and work togther. If we do it after a landmark (an update or a important date) we could say that we wait till the next worldgeneration update or the next year. But personally, i would think we should vote. If an admin just posts a poll on this topic like after christmas, or on januari the 1st, or just after 1.13 has released. We could look at the results and say if more than 65% thinks it is a good idea, we do it. If less then 35% thinks a map reset is nice, we don't. And everything between we would consider.

3. Consider the following...

4. Edited 6 years ago by darktyui

I say if we do the reset do it on 1.13 release if we are going to do it at all

5. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

Either one of the three will ask for a reset

1. 1.13 demands it enough technical wise

2. the server hard drive decides to have another stroke, and i'll doubt another partial reset would happen again

3. 1.14 is going to enforce a reset anyhow due to new mob implications, but 1.14 could take up another 9+ months- but, it's been around 11 months since the last full reset

the first two are more likely, especially whenever the hard drive starts to get full again; I doubt we're wanting to take another partial reset again, especially waiting another 4-11 months for 1.14 to pop out

6. Edited 6 years ago by Pimple_300ping

@GrandpaCarl00 Either one of the three will ask for a reset

3. 1.14 is going to enforce a reset anyhow due to new mob implications

What's 1.14 doing with mobs? I haven't heard and this sounds intriguing

7. There's been rumors going around with this month's minecon and screenshots something possibly having to do with new mobs and the livestream. Here's a video I found that might bring light to this idea?

8. There are four new mobs, only one of which will be added, as decided by a vote during the livestream. A thread was just made about this. I suggest following Minecraft on Twitter, if you can. (:

or Sign Up to reply!