1. 6 years ago

Hey guys I am buying any kind of spawn egg except for squid, chicken, bat and silverfish. Please tell me if you have any, I would love to know. I am flexible with prices. :)

Good Riddance

2. I've been inactive for almost a year and trying to come back, may I know what kind of eggs have been released since last reset? Thx

3. Ones that I know exist are squid, chicken, mooshroom, bat, silverfish, sheep. All of these come in craftycrates/ loot crates for voting

4. @ZenithW I've been inactive for almost a year and trying to come back, may I know what kind of eggs have been released since last reset? Thx

@ZenithW if you search around @TimmyBoyT 's YT channel he has a bunch of the recent CC's on there, plus his voice is super therapeutic

https://www.youtube.com/user/neverdigup

5. yeah @AttackTeam they are the only ones I have seen. I would prefer mooshroom to be honest

6. i am pretty sure there is cow

7. Lmao okay thx guys

8. Um... does anyone have eggs or not???? xD

9. @CodyJProductions @ZenithW if you search around @TimmyBoyT 's YT channel he has a bunch of the recent CC's on there, plus his voice is super therapeutic

" rel="nofollow external">https://www.youtube.com/user/neverdigup[/quote]

Aww, shucks, thanks Cody. I believe since March 2017 there have been 9 unique spawn egg in the monthly CraftyCrates:
    Rabbit
    Silverfish
    Mooshroom
    Squid
    Bat
    Polar Bear
    Sheep
    Parrot
    Chicken

In my opinion the Spawn Parrot is the most interesting. If players could be trusted, you could charge them an entrance fee to tame some parrots to keep for themselves.

10. @TimmyBoyT Aww, shucks, thanks Cody. I believe since March 2017 there have been 9 unique spawn egg in the monthly CraftyCrates:
    Rabbit
    Silverfish
    Mooshroom
    Squid
    Bat
    Polar Bear
    Sheep
    Parrot
    Chicken

In my opinion the Spawn Parrot is the most interesting. If players could be trusted, you could charge them an entrance fee to tame some parrots to keep for themselves.

It really depends on your own preference but finance-wise mooshroom/sheep/possibly chicken are hands-down my top3. If u need a ton of black blocks for building then u need squid.

11. @ZenithW It really depends on your own preference but finance-wise mooshroom/sheep/possibly chicken are hands-down my top3. If u need a ton of black blocks for building then u need squid.

I have chicken already and I think you are right by saying sheep and mooshroom are the top

12. Guessing no one had a spawn egg

13. I think Rickrock wants Mooshroom Egg. Anyone have one they could sell?

14. @TimmyBoyT I think Rickrock wants Mooshroom Egg. Anyone have one they could sell?

true that

15. Paying 20DB for a Mooshroom Spawn Egg.

16. @TimmyBoyT Paying 20DB for a Mooshroom Spawn Egg.

;-;

17. I have spawneggs :

Bat spawneggs :PPP

18. @MaggiAusDaKann I have spawneggs :

Bat spawneggs :PPP

:P

19. Deleted 6 years ago by TomTom900
  20. mooshroom spawn eggs are very hard to get so it might be a while before you get one

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!