Inventory during IGN change

1. 6 years ago

Hey

I am considering changing my IGN. Will I keep my inventory during this process?

FAQ clearly states I will, however some posts on this forum suggest otherwise.

Thanks!

2. Just for security, place all your items in a chest near your home.

3. you will lose your vip and some1 will make a acc and get the name.

4. This was answered in the other thread in which it was discussed. You will not lose your inventory or set home during a name change, so no worries. However, be careful about your armor. Unless crafty changes it so the starter kit is placed in your inventory, the kit will replace armor you were wearing.

5. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

As stated in the previous thread by myself and others, armour will be replaced.
    I'd suggest you set your warps to spawn as well, as warps are based on IGN and someone stealing your name could obtain the warps.

6. Deleted 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  7. I have to leave CraftyMynes, sorry

8. Deleted 6 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  9. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

The inventory as mentioned by the staff and the FAQ is untouched. The confusion lies in the armour; since it's a replace slot command, similar to VIP+ hats, will be the only thing affected/lost if you are wearing any.

If we have the time to change a benign detail, we will update accordingly.

Welcome back to the server, looking forward to actually seeing you play, hopefully enough to contribute positively to the server, will be a very nice change!

P. S. How's Flux?

10. Ive thought about a name change minecraft is the only game i dont use my normal moniker but after so long sknup is well established on craftymynes

11. You will not have any issues, with inventory anymore, even your armor will be fine.

or Sign Up to reply!