a question to staff

1. 6 years ago

As we all know Eventually Aquatic update will arrive. As I personally expect and hope we will get a new map.
    With that said this is not a update thread but a future of the server thread.

Will Crafty continue to host this server or as his personal life changes might it come to an end?
    If the update does occur what future changes and tweaks will we the players have to look forward to?
    A new Spawn area?
    Will rain and snow return?
    Will it stay vanilla or go to a semi vanilla to address lag and hacking?
    Will there be price increases or monthly fees?
    Will new pets and rare eggs become available via VIP+ stuff?

As for me I intend to keep playing and building and looking forward to new maps, mansions and features.
    Also I hope to help host additional events and games for all to join in, for me this is the best server even on my worst day, lol

2. Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

At this time, alot of your questions cant be answered with any degree of certainty other than crafty has put too much work into this server to let it die because of a silly update XD

As for everything else, guess you'll just have to come along for the ride.
    Its been a wild one so far, who knows what we're gonna do around the next corner ;)

3. Edited 6 years ago by CraftyMyner

As long as we can stay above water with our funding and it doesn’t become a significant burden to host the server, I will continue to manage and add to the server. For the foreseeable future, I will be owner of CraftyMynes, pioneering vanilla
    Minecraft.

As for updates and resets, unless the update is completely unstable, we will update to the latest version of Minecraft. Giving plans for resets and map changes too far in advanced is not a smart idea.

We need to be prepared for anything, but as we have recently seen, mojang can be quite unpredictable. Just a short time ago, mojang said they were combining 1.13 and 1.14 and delaying the next release.

When we have more details, I will be sure to let everyone know the plan.

4. I totally forgot about rain and snow :( i would love to see them

5. @Carl_Sagan1 I totally forgot about rain and snow :( i would love to see them

I gotta agree i miss the snow i hope it returns

6. Edited 6 years ago by CraftyMyner

@CraftyMyner For the foreseeable future, I will be owner of CraftyMynes, pioneering vanilla
    Minecraft.

I think you mean for foreseeable.

7. @MistakeMade I think you mean for foreseeable.

Unless Crafty plans to forcibly create the future... Is Crafty a god? The god of time?

Everything is starting to make sense now...

8. @MistakeMade I think you mean for foreseeable.

no one saw nothing...

9. Proof Crafty is a God is the rain. He made it stop on command and can return it on a whim. A true god!!!

10. @humfrydog Proof Crafty is a God is the rain. He made it stop on command and can return it on a whim. A true god!!!

The god of time AND rain!? O.O

11. *record scratch* *freeze frame*

"Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up being a god. Well, here's my story..."

12. Anyway I hope this answered your questions Humfry, the thread just startes to deteriorate from it's original purpose.

or Sign Up to reply!