2018 Rank Trade Event [ENDED]

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

Hi folks,
    It's about that time again. I didn't have an opportunity earlier this year to do it for my 3rd year anniversary on CraftyMynes, but what better way to start off the 1.13 map reset than to do another round of rank trades?

-image-

WHEN
    Trades will officially run on 8/3 from 1400hrs to 2259hrs, GMT. Although if you're lucky to catch me on a day before that, we can try and set something up (I can't promise anything given my limited availability though).

WHERE
    Trades to be conducted at the Spawn trading post (still in the process of finding it but I'll know where it is by 8/3).

HOW
    Process goes like so:

1. Contact me in private message via this forum or in the discord server (https://forum.craftymynes.com/3704-new-discord-server ).
    2. At the arranged time, you trade me the goods.
    3. I purchase you your rank. Give it at least 10 minutes for the system to update with your rank.

THE FINE PRINT
    Rules are similar as they were last year, with some slight clarifications.

1. Maximum of $50 purchase per player character (still trying to spread the wealth)
    2. Discounts for those buying in bulk as shown above, but you can "Mix and Match" several items to reach desired dollar equivalent of rank (rounded down to nearest dollar).
    3. Record of Purchase disclosure: All trades made will be posted to this thread for my tracking purposes. The record will include the trade and the name of person getting the upgrade (no longer annotating "anon purchaser for <player>" in my records)
    4. Alt Account Confidentiality: While I do record who received the rank upgrade, I don't record names of who bought what for whom (friends buying for friends, or alts, etc). Mostly because I don't care who's doing the buying.
    5. My play times have always been extremely limited so be prepared to spend a lot of time coordinating a trade outside the official trade times on 8/3.
    6. The intent of this trade is to support the server and provide a chance for players without the RL cash to get rank. As such, no in-game trades to send money equivalents to charities, groups, affliations, organizations or individuals. You either trade me for rank or an item in the Crafty Store, or you don't trade at all - this message is emphasized particularly for all those players who have tried (and failed) to convince me to buy their stuff for RL money through Paypal or some other 3rd party payment site.
    7. This event is not sponsored by the server, its owner, or its staff. Just me. For my first trade event I precoordinated with the staff before posting to get their authorization, so staff is aware of this kind of activity. However, take note CraftyMynes server rules and policies apply in all trade instances {tips hat to Crafty}.

Past Rank Trade Events for your perusal:

1. https://forum.craftymynes.com/4552-selling-vip-vip-limited-time-trade-event-over/p2#p55268
    2. https://forum.craftymynes.com/5455-vip-vip-trade-event-back-up-event-over/p2#p63329

--- ===List of buyers === ---

1. alarmgv12: 64 shulker shells, {1/4 bill}
    2. size_t: 27 gold blocks, {VIP rank}
    3. TeamEye: 64 slime blocks, {1/4 rank}
    4. Cellexya: 8 totems of undying, {1/4 bill}
    5. TwitterBabe: 64 slime blocks, {1/4 rank}
    6. GrandpaCarl00: 8 totems of undying, {1/4 bill}
    7. Mymcy: 27 gold blocks, {VIP rank}
    8. Shvexy: 24 slime blocks, {VIP rank}
    9. Greanprowler101: 64 shulker shells, {1/4 bill}
    10. iwarriiori: 64 slime blocks, {1/4 bill}
    11. cedertaterz: 64 shulker shells, {1/4 bill}
    12. javonjw: 64 slime blocks, {1/4 bill}
    13. tofulad: 1 slime block, 12 gold blocks, 36 shulker shells, {white name to VIP+}
    14. Stilnoxx: 128 gunpowder, {VIP rank}
    15. Papallexya: 27 gold blocks + 2 gold blocks, 14 diamond blocks, {white name to VIP+}
    16. Mindchronik: 64 slime blocks, {1/4 bill}
    17. Valu_du_68: 36 shulker shells, {white name to VIP+}
    18. PapaNeon: 2 gold blocks, 12 diamond blocks, 85 gunpowder, {VIP+ upgrade}
    19. gbqb: 24 shulker shells, {VIP+ upgrade}
    20. Phexium: 24 slime blocks, {VIP rank}
    21. Raaiiny: 24 shulker shells, {VIP+ upgrade}
    22. AquilaFrost: 110 gunpowder, 24 gold blocks, 15 slime blocks, 4 diamond blocks, {white name to VIP+}
    23. sirchristopher10: 352 gunpowder, {1/4 bill}
    24. LittleOwlet3: 1250 obsidian, {1/4 bill}
    25. bgmg: 54 gold blocks, {white name to VIP+}
    26. Tezzer: 528 iron blocks, {1/4 bill}
    27. BantasaurusRex: 133 gunpowder, 8 diamond blocks, 21 gold blocks, 49 iron blocks, {white name to VIP+}
    28. superbrix: 27 gold blocks, {VIP rank}
    29. PopeJonn: 64 slime blocks, {1/4 bill}
    30. iDogeTwinkie: 128 gunpowder, {VIP+ upgrade}
    31. Fingerbib: 64 shulker shells, {1/4 bill}
    32. darktyui, 64 slime blocks, {1/4 bill}
  2. How many server bills will be available?

3. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

I didn’t think to put a limit on server bills... I’ll say 10 though because your question kind of scares me lol

CAP REMOVED

4. This is so great for the community!! Thanks you very much!

5. Trades will officially run on 9/3 from 1400hrs to 2259hrs, GMT.

okay, so... i'm too stupid to know what this means, what does it mean

6. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

@Fingerbib okay, so... i'm too stupid to know what this means, what does it mean

Next Friday, from 2pm to 11pm GMT, expect that I will make myself available to do these trades.

Anytime before then, I will try to accommodate but my availability is an issue.

7. @Valgys Next Friday, from 2pm to 11pm GMT, expect that I will make myself available to do these trades.

Anytime before then, I will try to accommodate but my availability is an issue.

ohhh ok thank u

8. I'm definitely interested!

9. I'm interested!

10. What the... I must be waaay behind everyon else. I just barely have diamond gear, and the enchants aren’t even good! I’ll have to save up for the 2019 event.

11. @TimmyBoyT What the... I must be waaay behind everyon else. I just barely have diamond gear, and the enchants aren’t even good! I’ll have to save up for the 2019 event.

Right now the best way for diamond blocks is to through trades to accumulate it quickly.

12. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

Correction: date was supposed to read August 3rd (8/3). Not September 3.

Sorry guys I am realizing I've thoroughly confused a lot of ppl with the date and trying to explain my limited gameplay time.

Just know I'll try and trade when I'm on any time up to next Friday, but I'll definitely be around next Friday to do trades.

13. To confirm. That a stack of shulker shells for a 1/4 server bill? I want it for sure

14. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

@greanprowler101 To confirm. That a stack of shulker shells for a 1/4 server bill? I want it for sure

Correct. One stack of shells gets you a 1/4 server bill.

15. @Valgys Would you consider taking Totems of Undying?

16. took 8 totems of undying for 1/4 server bill, I think the two trades that happened this evening is more than enough totems for me.

Mostly because I never really tracked the prices on those so I don't want to buy too many without studying it's trades some more (plus I'm not really a pvper or value my life all that much).

17. FYI One more week on this trade event! I've managed to get some trades this week but hoping for more this next one!

18. Thanks again valgys:)

19. I know you said a $50 but if I name changed one of my shared alts would it be alright to buy just vip for that alt?

20. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

You certainly are welcome to trade. I suppose it’s more appropriate to say $50 per character, as I’m fine if someone is purchasing for multiple accounts. I just don’t want to be trading like $200 worth of rank to a single account.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!