My brother got hit: please submit

1. 5 years ago

My brother got hit by a school bus today, in honor of that, I need y’all to make recreations of the scene and send me screenshots to show and remind him lol
    Please and thank you
    Don’t wanna risk him forgetting why he’s in the hospital hahahaha

2. Haha this is great hope to see a few entries, how's your brother doing laughing it off yet?

3. Did he learn any valuable life lessons? Hope he is doing well.!

4. @GibsonAxe Haha this is great hope to see a few entries, how's your brother doing laughing it off yet?

He is still a good chunk of pain. Can’t show him anything that will make him laugh so I hope I can get a stockpile of entries to show him when he feels better lol

5. @CraftyMyner Did he learn any valuable life lessons? Hope he is doing well.!

Life lesson #267: don’t get hit by a school bus. LOL
    Turns out he was walking on the side of the road. The news says the bus’ mirror clipped him but it looks way worse than that! He went into surgery and found out his ribs are broken, so I don’t think the mirror hit his ribs LOL ridiculous

6. Next time he goes around the street he should be looking where he's going because 6 years ago I was ran over by a car and almost lost my life, I was just lucky enough to be catapulted 5 meters away from the street when the fucker hit me. It was driver's fault because I was going through the cross walk but I guess the motherfucker was blind to realize that shit. Now I have a fucked up elbow and 7 screws in my hand for the last 6 years.

Ah well at least I ain't dead.

7. am really glad he's ok, i hope he'll be more careful in the future. here's a bad drawing i did in like 1 minute

-image-

8. -image-

9. Clown down :clown:

or Sign Up to reply!