Cam introduces himself

1. 5 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm Cam! (CamS99584)

I'm new to CraftyMynes. Been here about a week or two and I think this server is really great! I'm a big Minecraft nerd. I've played for like 8 years and I still love vanilla survival more than anything. :D

I generally like to do my own thing in survival, travel and explore for a while, eventually get a little base set up. After I kinda get situated and hopefully have started making friends, it would be really cool to work with others on some cool projects. One of my favorite collaborations with some old MC pals was a large cruise ship we built in survival. We'd hang out on teamspeak and stuff, it was lots of fun. (Yes, teamspeak, this was a few years ago) :P

I look forward to getting to know you all and spending some delightful time messing around in our 400k x 400k playground.

*bows*

2. Welcome to Team Eye! @CamS99584

3. @CamS99584 I've played for like 8 years and I still love vanilla survival more than anything. :D

Man, Minecraft during 2011 was something else entirely.

Welcome to Craftymynes my dood

4. ayyy welcome hope u have a good

5. Hi Cam. Welcome to CraftyMynes. Ive been here for well over three years and love it. I am sure you will make lots of new friends.

6. @deyahruhd Man, Minecraft during 2011 was something else entirely.

Welcome to Craftymynes my dood

boy it sure was. but now we have turtles. it's been worthwhile

7. @CamS99584 boy it sure was. but now we have turtles. it's been worthwhile

I fondly remember running a cooked porkchop business on my friend's smaller SMP server by slaying pigmen in the Nether for hours, hoarding every golden apple I could find, and then eventually moderating the server and creating some pretty cool shit with WorldEdit.

Then iCanHasGrief came along and trashed the entire server. It was for the best, really, since hosting had has its toll on my friend and he was absolutely sick of it. But as much as I long for the days of Beta Minecraft again, I gotta admit there's some pretty neat stuff to mess around with in the most recent updates.

8. lol porkchops yay. oof hacking griefers :( that's crazy

or Sign Up to reply!