M-TEC facility tour

1. 5 years ago

A brief tour of M-TEC farms. The place is unfinished, and I think that's just how it looks now.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Thanks for visiting

2. M-TEC, leading innovation. Looking good Dirty Mike.

3. It's incredible how massive this is, and all underground! Just clearing out the whole area must have taken forever. My favorite part is definitely the fire-escape stair cases, they fit the build perfectly, but what a pain to climb all the way up.

4. This is truely my dream build, I have got to try this...

5. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

reminds me of a certain q3 defrag world cup map

6. and,. do they make useful things? or new retro burn the world viruses,. either way. shnazzy, gj!

7. Deyahyruhd I've never heard of whatever that was but it's awesome for inspiration, I'm going to look into that

8. MIMSoM the whole place is just an autofarm, it makes wheat, carrots, potatoes, pumpkins, melons, cane, rotten flesh, bone, and gunpowder. There's a space for livestock, but I don't really use it.

9. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@Mike_Nelsen Deyahyruhd I've never heard of whatever that was but it's awesome for inspiration, I'm going to look into that

defrag racing is basically quake 3 speedrunning but for cool people B)

10. @iwarriiori are you going to renovate this place?

11. @Retrochewy @iwarriiori are you going to renovate this place?

Only if you help me @Retrochewy!

12. Not if I renovate it first!!!

13. How on earth this thing hasn’t been griefed, idk... maybe there are decent players who would just take what they need and leave... distance can hide most anything, but at that size, it ain’t a guarantee...

14. This reminds me of my 1.9 base, but bigger... And way better

or Sign Up to reply!