Voting for Alt accounts

1. 5 years ago

Can you add a way to purchase extra "credits and magic meat"? i have several alts that need to warp but all are connected to same IP address. so there isnt enough to go around. Could you add a way to purchase more thru donation page? Or something else? I understand its 1 vote per IP per vote page, but 3 people use this IP all with minimum 1 Alt so that is 6 people per 1 vote.
    humfrydog (me/dad), grumpzilla (wife/mom) and stephycakes11 (daughter, teenager, hell spawn) plus alts

2. @humfrydog Can you add a way to purchase extra "credits and magic meat"? i have several alts that need to warp but all are connected to same IP address. so there isnt enough to go around. Could you add a way to purchase more thru donation page? Or something else? I understand its 1 vote per IP per vote page, but 3 people use this IP all with minimum 1 Alt so that is 6 people per 1 vote.
    humfrydog (me/dad), grumpzilla (wife/mom) and stephycakes11 (daughter, teenager, hell spawn) plus alts

I like the idea but not quite sure how to implement this fairly? Ideas?

3. @CraftyMyner I like the idea but not quite sure how to implement this fairly? Ideas?

Bot votes for the server to make it #1.

4. Edited 5 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

@CraftyMyner I like the idea but not quite sure how to implement this fairly? Ideas?

Have the vote timeout thing based on username, not ip addresses?

5. @FieryPhoenix64 Have the vote timeout thing based on username, not ip addresses?

That is set by the vote site and not on our end,tbh this will take some thinking to figure out a good solution I like the idea but like crafty said i also have no idea on how to go about it yet.

6. I vote with my phone or on other computers/networks when im away from home to save the votes on my ip for others. This is difficult to keep up a streak and i can see impossible for some players.

7. Perhaps a ingame option to purchase credits using diamond, emerald or gold. Utilizing the old lottery system. Or adding a actual pay for credits option in the store page. 1 way keeps it in game. The other option generates money for the server. Ingame may reduce actual voting. Buying may alienate kids and poorer players pros and cons for both.

8. I support this, not for the matter of alt accounts but the fact thatalltogether 3 people in my shared apartement play on this server

9. "Perhaps a ingame option to purchase credits using diamond, emerald or gold."

in the trade post players can buy and sell credits.

you might be able to buy some default player vip for credits if the default player was willing to sell.

or buy credits off a vip for diamonds!

10. 4 years ago

So any progress on this topic from staff good or bad?
    I thunk using the ingame lotto system from previous versions would be a easy fix, just add a option to buy ingame credits or drawing ticket. For example the mechanism the lotto system employed that generated a ticket, duplicate it on opposite side and instead of ticket you get credits. So prize amount goes up but number of tickets dosen't. Say 10 people donate 5db each yet half opt for credits over draw ticket. So then only 5 people are in a drawing for 50db.

11. Paying for credits would be redundant - just buy VIP+

12. Edited 4 years ago by humfrydog

@bgmg Paying for credits would be redundant - just buy VIP+

I was thinking using ingame items like the lotto system. Diamonds, gold, emerald, iron. They prize amount would climb without increasing tickets. Better odds to win more. All automated so minimal admin/owner involvement except to draw winners

13. @bgmg Paying for credits would be redundant - just buy VIP+

Plus i have 6 accounts total4 that would get expensive. I guess i could use a vpn to vote for different accounts but that feels like and probably is a bad thing for vote count system.
    So i have my account, wifes account, daughters account and 1 alt per each, so 6 accounts associated with 1 ip address, 2 Vip, 1 Vip+ and 3 defaults
    So a ingame trade wpuld help immensely.

14. humfrydog, if you are on line when i am on line i can sell you 200 credits for 200 iron, just send me an in game message.

15. @Jkeller4000 humfrydog, if you are on line when i am on line i can sell you 200 credits for 200 iron, just send me an in game message.

I am very interested in this offer. are we talking 200 iron ingots or iron blocks?

16. I would prefer iron blocks, but iron ingots works :)

or Sign Up to reply!