1. 4 years ago

So I've recently been in contact with my friend ElijahEvo and he has informed me of some sort of faction war that's going on currently. Unfortunately, I'm banned at the moment, but I would like to know some more details on this "war" in case the admins decide to un-ban me. Thanks for any info you can provide.

2. NerdNation has come back for revenge, we need to unite and defeat them!

3. I thought it had somthing to do with galaxynote7 but ok thanks

4. these so called factions arent dangerous at all. Its worth a giggle.

5. its a war between boonk gang and breadward vs galaxynote7 and his alts because hes a annoying pest with his endcrystals

6. Also he has a pee drawer

7. Crafty UNITE!

8. @Ronjob its a war between boonk gang and breadward vs galaxynote7 and his alts because hes a annoying pest with his endcrystals

i likey dis

9. yea ive been told ab the endcrystal spamming

10. so guys i wrote a ban appeal but it had bad grammar so i deleted it and wrote a new one.... and i think the admins thought it was spam and skipped over it so i might not be unbanned :(

11. We saw it.

12. well at least you guys know. thanks

13. so since ur a moderator i was wondering....... in your professional opinion, should i be un-banned or no?

14. The Appocalypse is comming to CM.

15. thats just swell

16. @iwarriiori NerdNation has come back for revenge, we need to unite and defeat them!

Is this true? The parrot has returned?

17. @humfrydog Is this true? The parrot has returned?

Nah

18. @humfrydog Is this true? The parrot has returned?

Indeed, I have heard rumors that the new player TouchMyFace IS either NerdieBirdie or affiliated with him.

Our Team Eye mole relayed this secret info from the NerdNation Discord. Amongst other things they plan to recreate Skull Mountain to use as a sacrificial ritual center to finally banish SharpSerac's soul into the VOID, once and for all, and take over the minds of the staff.

19. LMAO it would be nice to inject some new drama and excitement into the old place.

or Sign Up to reply!