A Tragic Turn Of Events!

1. 2 years ago

A Tragic Turn Of Events:

I was patrolling .survival as I usually do when I see players use the command, why not pick off some easy kills eh? Well, it seems karma got the best of me!

As I pulled up on the player I noticed they were spamming their bow and no arrows were coming out, weird right? The player logged after doing these weird actions. Shortly after, a server restart happened. After the restart, the player logged on and used some sort of speed hack to run away, as I chase him trying to get better proof, he pulls out his bow and arrow and delivers two fatal blows. "But wait, you cannot kill someone in full netherite and a totem with two bow hits, right?" and yes, you would be correct! The player used some sort of hacks, watch the video below to see what happened:

As you can tell by my salt filled scream, I wasn't too happy when this happened.

Making this post in a ditch effort attempt to salvage my items if possible, and to get a giggle out of the situation because personally I find it fucking hilarious.

If I can retrieve my goods, any staff able to do this feel free to DM me and I will provide a screenshots with the items I had.

2. British

3. skill issue

4. @minus1ram4763 skill issue

I agree, I should have just put another totem on XD. I just love how I was able to clip my rage.

5. yet another reason why the server should go semi vanilla because none of this shit can be patched without mojang's effort and they clearly dont give a damn about their game

6. Sorry about the lose jacky. RIP those items

7. Atleast I got that amazing clip XD

8. More reason for a donor whitelist.

9. @JackyBoy__ I agree, I should have just put another totem on XD. I just love how I was able to clip my rage.

Yeah I think thats a skill issue my guy... Get gud. ;)

10. -image-

11. Edited 2 years ago by ThePhoenix

blown up vs killed by bow or sword which is worse? Sword/bow takes more skill than spamming crystals lol
    Plus Kachuz already admitted I'd win in a fight without crystals... So I mean idc lol..

12. Eisa_Non > kachuz > ThePissnix

13. @ThePhoenix blown up vs killed by bow or sword which is worse? Sword/bow takes more skill than spamming crystals lol
    Plus Kachuz already admitted I'd win in a fight without crystals... So I mean idc lol..

Okay, I got my pen and paper out now. So hacking requires more skill than using crystals? sure...

14. Edited 2 years ago by j____a____r____d

@ThePhoenix blown up vs killed by bow or sword which is worse? Sword/bow takes more skill than spamming crystals lol

you heard it here folks! insta kill bow hacks takes more skill than crystal pvp!

hacker apologists make me sick smh my head

15. Yep sure did ^.^

16. To bring things back on topic (this is a thread about a dangerous hack being exploited on the server not some dude bragging about his pvp skills), does the higher up staff have any plan or strategy on tackling these exploits?

Any literal rando who gets their hands on a bow and a few arrows has the power to kill any player instantly and steal their gear.

17. Deleted 2 years ago by kachiga___
  18. @JackyBoy__ -image-

Skill issue

19. @kachiga___ Skill issue

You're right man it is! Resulting to crystal spamming because unskillful at pvp is a skill issue! Thanks for clarifying that, buddy!

20. @ThePhoenix You're right man it is! Resulting to crystal spamming because unskillful at pvp is a skill issue! Thanks for clarifying that, buddy!

cope

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!