1. last year

Finally reached a level of completion on my sanctuary that i'm willing to showcase. I can't take credit for every design aspect but a lot of it has my touch. Still a ton more to do (especially interior) but I hope you like what i've done. Also, any animal suggestions for statues would be cool. (working on some dinosaurs atm) -image- -image- -image- -image- -image-

2. It's glorious, an achievement in minecraft art! Really very much the best!

3. Very pretty

4. Well that's incredibly beautiful

5. @CommanderCat_ Finally reached a level of completion on my sanctuary that i'm willing to showcase. I can't take credit for every design aspect but a lot of it has my touch. Still a ton more to do (especially interior) but I hope you like what i've done. Also, any animal suggestions for statues would be cool. (working on some dinosaurs atm)

MAKE A GIANT SEA TURTLE!

6. Make krater

7. @ThePhoenix MAKE A GIANT SEA TURTLE!

Thats a great idea. maybe ill do it with one of these islands on its back y'know?

8. @CommanderCat_ Thats a great idea. maybe ill do it with one of these islands on its back y'know?

Yes SIR make it in lukewarm biome though so it looks hella cool w water falling off of it

9. make krater

10. @ThePhoenix m

make krater with water cape

11. Hi yall! Been a while since i've updated you guys on the progress to The Sanctuary™
    There's still plenty of work to be done, but i'm happy with what has been accomplished and I hope you are too! -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image- -image-

12. Where's krater

13. feesh

14. This is lovely! Well done!

or Sign Up to reply!