Server Rule Question

1. last year

So I am wanting to move my items from one base to another. Do the admins/mods/helpers still have the rule of how much is allowed to be brought over? Just don't want to be harassed like I was long ago by Benjamin something when I tried this. Typically I stick to whatever single location I am in.

Previous requirements were that I couldn't have stockpiled any iron or any metals and if I was moving them, I had to show the exact locations I brought them from or else be killed in my own base by spawning silverfish in, as well as receive pretty gross messages. I'm hoping to avoid this for this move. Is there a maximum I'm allowed to transport to a new base? Any help would be welcome. Thanks!

2. @ImKopi So I am wanting to move my items from one base to another. Do the admins/mods/helpers still have the rule of how much is allowed to be brought over? Just don't want to be harassed like I was long ago by Benjamin something when I tried this. Typically I stick to whatever single location I am in.

Previous requirements were that I couldn't have stockpiled any iron or any metals and if I was moving them, I had to show the exact locations I brought them from or else be killed in my own base by spawning silverfish in, as well as receive pretty gross messages. I'm hoping to avoid this for this move. Is there a maximum I'm allowed to transport to a new base? Any help would be welcome. Thanks!

I'm not sure of the exact amount allowed to be moved from one base to another but it has become even more strict due to the current state of the servers economy. I'm personally not a fan of such strict regulations as it makes owning multiple bases a hassle. Hopefully this can change in the near future with new rules being pushed through that are more relaxed so they don't crush the little guys who just wanna move bases.

3. Deleted last year by Blackened_Dawn
  4. Last time I had to move a huge base I was told that the daily limit of items I could transfer to my new base was 8 stacks iron, 1 stack of diamonds, and 9 netherite ingots. If I wanted to exceed this amount I had to pay a progressive tax that begins at 11% of the excess amount. The tax starts to increase if you exceeded at least 9 taxable stacks of iron and diamonds, and 1 ningot, with 5% per extra unit. For example if I had to move 17 stacks of iron, this is 9 stacks over the limit of 8 so I had to pay a 11% tax on the 9 stacks, which comes out to 1 stack of iron...

If you think this is ridiculous, EVEN WITH the extremely high firework prices that's being caused by our staff, then you're right, it absolutely is ridiculous. I tried to evade this tax BS by secretly transferring my iron over, but apparently the staff can track this because a few days later I got heckled at my new base by helpers wearing black suits. They kept telling me that they were there to "audit my base." Then they kept reminding me that I owed the server 10 dubs of iron, 12 stacks of diamonds and 20 netherite blocks, and there would be dire consequences if I don't pay soon. Next time I need to put my wealth in different untrackable bases.

5. -image-

6. Edited last year by DystopiaUnbound_

@ImKopi So I am wanting to move my items from one base to another. Do the admins/mods/helpers still have the rule of how much is allowed to be brought over? Just don't want to be harassed like I was long ago by Benjamin something when I tried this. Typically I stick to whatever single location I am in.

There is no current rule in place that limits this. Move your items as you please.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/pages/2-rules

7. Benjamin has not been an admin for 7 years so I don't know why he's being brought up - there's 0 limits on moving bases and theres never been a limit.

8. Benjamin does a little trolling

-image-

9. Edited last year by ImKopi

@Blackened_Dawn Benjamin has not been an admin for 7 years so I don't know why he's being brought up - there's 0 limits on moving bases and theres never been a limit.

Right, but that was the last time I moved my base bc I got harassing messages, told I couldn't, etc. But now I'm out of space, with the caves etc my base just isn't safe right now, I wanted to find a new location. I haven't moved bases since Benjamin was admin, so I was asking...

Besides, I had no idea he wasn't admin anymore. Is there a regularly updated list somewhere? That'd be awesome!

10. https://forum.craftymynes.com/members/rank/

or Sign Up to reply!