Fluxated back at it again

1. 7 years ago

-image-

2. Blesian

30 May 2016 Suspended

LMAOOO

3. That didn't take long

4. lol

5. Wait i fail to see what you mean. Is that his alt or what am i missing lol.

6. it is his alt, yes, @FishW

7. @Beedobi it is his alt, yes, @FishW

Thank you for the clarification! Who goes on a server they are banned from with an alt that is clearly his lol

8. Me. :P

9. @The_Green_Gamer Me. :P

Lol i didnt mean it like that

10. A lot of people do that as it is allowed @FishW

11. @iwarriiori A lot of people do that as it is allowed @FishW

Yea I know if someone hacks they can return on an alt provided they follow the rules. What I mean is I inferred from several posts that this Fluxated guy is not welcomed here no matter what name he has.

Allow me to rephrase it i didnt mean

@FishW Thank you for the clarification! Who goes on a server they are banned from with an alt that is clearly his lol

I meant more of who would come on a server with an alt that is clearly his when appears he is not welcomed here under any banner. Sorry for the mix up/controversy i mean no disrespect to anyone :)

12. Dang, I had no idea that was fluxated! I hate him.

13. criaotic

31 May 2016 Suspended

lol the backlash be like.

14. -image-

15. C'mon guys lets give Blesian his fair chance. Bygones, eh?

16. @MagnaOpera C'mon guys lets give Blesian his fair chance. Bygones, eh?

pff, no, he killed penguincommander

17. @PenguinMytyMJ pff, no, he killed penguincommander

:o Caw..
    Was it an orca plot?

18. I have spotted Blesian bearing a Penguin shield...

19. Depends the severity of the offenses he had in the past:

• extremely severe: he gets IP-banned so he can never come back even if its with a different name
    • Severe: his first account its banned, but if he gets another account, unfortunately for us, that account is free to play in the server as long as follows the rules.

Each ban is analyzed prior the decision of doing so and supported Always with proof.

20. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

I got something interesting for ya'll.
    Today when I wanted to get some exp i stumbled into Blesian aka Fluxated, I was lucky since he didnt notice me. Here we can see him having almost 10x the ammount of entities that is allowed per player, I'm pretty sure he reached and exceeded the 1000 mark but I couldnt prove that since my game was freezing after about 950 (my lap top isnt that strong). I'm sure he did since this was going on for at least 5 more minutes until i could move again. It's a little bit hard to see, but if you look closely you can definitly say that its Blesian.
    -image-
    here's the direct link so that you guys can zoom

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!