Introductions/Welcome Thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Dmoney5000 Hey guys, I've been playing here for a little while but just got around to making a forum account.

This is the very first server I've ever played on and actually my first time ever playing with other people. I'm really happy with my choice so far with active admins, amazing work put into spawn, the friendliness of the community.

I hope to be on this server for a long time to come and I'll be sharing in the show & tell thread as well!

Welcome to da kommunitee :D

3. Edited 7 years ago by Show177045

Joined a couple weeks ago after looking for a new home on minecraft, so thought it was time to say hey on the forums!

Spent a couple days working my way out into the wilderness, then completed my first base camp yesterday.

Pretty spot and haven't seen evidence of another player within thousands of blocks.

Hoping to make some friends here and maybe build up a little town.

Here's a teaser. No nether portals leading the way to it, between 40-60k linear blocks from town. Top of a temperate high hill with rolling hills and coastline around. Look for me in game if you're interested in building a little town and would be happy to share the space.

-image-

4. Deleted 7 years ago by HaloNest
  5. I've been playing a bit over the past month maybe but I just made a forums account. I love building and redstone, I hope to play with everyone soon!

6. welcome to the amazing server @TopsNeverStops we are glad to have you here

7. Ciao!
    I decided to re make my introduction thread because I didn't like the previous one,
    So let's do it again.
    I am 14 and I'm Italian, I come from Milan, in the north, Milan is the economical capital of Italy and the last EXPO was celebrated here.
    I'm attending a linguistic school, basically I study languages, I already know 6/7, but my aim is to know 10, I know that is a little unlike, but... it is not impossible.
    I'm a talented athlete and I play basketball since I was 5, last year I played in the national... unfortunately we were beaten by Austria.
    I played in a couple of known Italian team like Armani jeans.
    That's not all I do obviously, Is slo like politic and Informatics.
    In this server I'm known as HaloNest/ Gabottini, I am the Creative Director of stranger's company. The largest faction in the server.

8. hi im rlly new guys i have 180,000 ticksx10 so yeah rlly new
    i am 15 and im australian, i come from sydney, in the east, sydney is the economical capital of australia and one of the EXPO was celebrated here(i think)
    im attending a normal school, basically i study every thing, i already know 7/7(wut is this @HaloNest ) but my aim is to know 10, i know that is a little unlike(ly), but.... it is not impossible
    im a talented athelete and i play basketball since i was 13 last year i played at school... unfrtnately we were beaten by australia
    i played in a couple of unknown austrlian teams like jeans Armani
    Thats not all i do obviously, is also like history and geography
    in this server im knows as TheForgotten20/TheRemembered87, i am the ally of stranger's company. The largest faction in the server

9. what the hell

10. Ciao
    Hello

My name is Haxington... Nuff said

11. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

Lol ill do mine I guess :P
    I'm 15.75 and am in my feshaman year of high school
    I take 2 ap classes and the res tall honors
    I run cross country, play lacrosse, and do marathons
    I play MC, overwatch(addicted), Rimworld, tinker island, destiny, the division, unturned, and Fo4
    In game I can be seen as:

• a prick
    • toxic

IRL I am:

• a prick
    • toxic
  12. so modest...

13. LOl is, srsly tho if people call me out Ill post pics of medals, my class C schedule, etc :P

14. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

dude slow down on medals, I've got like 2 boxes of them ;)

15. @HaloNest dude slow down on medals, I've got like 2 boxes of them ;)

Nice

16. XD

17. I only have 6 but they are all bigguns

18. @misterkickman Lol ill do mine I guess :P
    I'm 15.75 and am in my feshaman year of high school
    I take 2 ap classes and the res tall honors
    I run cross country, play lacrosse, and do marathons
    I play MC, overwatch(addicted), Rimworld, tinker island, destiny, the division, unturned, and Fo4
    In game I can be seen as:

• a prick
    • toxic

IRL I am:

• a prick
    • toxic

Can confirm is prick and is toxic^

19. @Pimpcy I'm so glad we have a zelda referencer besides me. XD

20. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by celeneandcambria

Sorry if I’m posting in a 2 year old thread. ;-;

Well, I never formly introduced myself. I’m 21 years old and from NJ. My favorite color is purple (my hair is also purple irl lol). I have social anxiety which is why I don’t talk much but I wouldn’t say that I’m shy. I come around after a while. I enjoy MC. I’m also an honest person and peaceful. But, even though I’m peaceful I don’t mind raiding and griefing. I’m def not good at PVP but I try. I love this server and the people in it. I think I enjoy mining the most. I know both English & Spanish. I’m Mexican American. I’m pursuing a DSW degree. Oh and I really really enjoy music.

Thanks for your time! :)

21. im fingy bib

or Sign Up to reply!