Introductions/Welcome Thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Tez1010 HI, I'm not new on the server but I just thought I would introduce myself.

I'm in the UK and happy to help if I can. I like building and enjoy trying to master redstone. Got bored with sp and love meeting people of all ages around the world on this server.

There a loads of really nice folks on here, so if you have a bad experience because sadly there are a few meanies, don't be downhearted. Give it another chance.

Say hi. I will reply.

Hi Tezzzz <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 the first one to help me so much when I first joined the server

3. hey new pll
    craftymynes is rlly fun
    its the only serer i have
    so yeah
    mnecraft is the only game i play
    i dont play single player
    basically craftymynes is the only thing i ply
    enjoy guys its super fun
    btw its better than the other vanilla servers
    im going to get banned again for advertising albeit for the own server
    rip

4. Hopefully everyone still uses this thread or I'll come off as a derp for the first thing I post on this website lol.

Hello everyone! I'm MurphMiner aka in real life as D'Carlo Murphy. I'm a 17 year old, black Bahamian, who likes to pretend to be British, (because I love Britian and plan to go to college there one day) loves the server and loves the game of minecraft in general. I'm a nice, funny guy who reads and even writes books of my own. Other than that I love leading and aspire to be a business man.

Probably the reasons why the first things I did on the server was build a hotel and immediately converted it into a base for my faction Freedom.

5. @MurphMiner Hopefully everyone still uses this thread or I'll come off as a derp for the first thing I post on this website lol.

Hello everyone! I'm MurphMiner aka in real life as D'Carlo Murphy. I'm a 17 year old, black Bahamian, who likes to pretend to be British, (because I love Britian and plan to go to college there one day) loves the server and loves the game of minecraft in general. I'm a nice, funny guy who reads and even writes books of my own. Other than that I love leading and aspire to be a business man.

Probably the reasons why the first things I did on the server was build a hotel and immediately converted it into a base for my faction Freedom.

Welcome to CraftyMynes! Good to have new players who are not here one day and gone the next. This community is great and is one you should get to know.

6. I've been playing on the server for a few weeks now, but I said I'd make an introduction post anyway.

My name is Dylan, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Ireland. I enjoy farming and mining in Minecraft, and I recently became a VIP+.

7. Glad to have ya on the server. If you need anything, let us know

8. @MurphMiner Dylan17519

A little late but we have been talking in Skype anyway xD But still, welcome!

He is a proud member of Stranger's Company now ^^

9. hi im sharp i play mc sometimes and i am a nice person to talk to

10. Greetings and salutations, reader! I am AlienArtifact56, and... I ran out of things to say, apologies.

11. lol

12. Sup

13. Ayyeeee! I logged on to the server for the first time yesterday. Then my internet went down, so things only started happening after the second time. So far my adventures on the server have been... eventful. After a few minutes I decided to document all of the journey with screenshots. While there isn't much now, I do plan to put it out to the public once I feel I'm done. If you have a suggestion of something I should do for the sake of a more complete narrative, tell me. I'll do it because my freshman year is not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be. :>

14. I'm not new but... Hola nubs! I'm SaltyFlubberFish! Only one person on CraftyMynes knows my real name and that person shall remain anonymous. Besides that, Hi! and ya, I don't know what to say except burn statues of birds down and free my people (fish)

15. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

I'm not new either but I'll introduce myself, I'm the GrinningBobcat and only people with my Skype know my irl name, play on the server smart or else you're experience on this server will be a rough one otherwise your good. I'm nothing too special other than my one achievement of reaching the world border and almost dying on the other side of it X] all in a day's work of an explorer. so yeah free Flub's people to I guess.

16. Hello, Im new here, I like to raid and pvp and have fun and build nice things. I look forward to being part of the community!

17. Hey guys, I've been playing here for a little while but just got around to making a forum account.

This is the very first server I've ever played on and actually my first time ever playing with other people. I'm really happy with my choice so far with active admins, amazing work put into spawn, the friendliness of the community.

I hope to be on this server for a long time to come and I'll be sharing in the show & tell thread as well!

18. @Dmoney5000 Hey guys, I've been playing here for a little while but just got around to making a forum account.

This is the very first server I've ever played on and actually my first time ever playing with other people. I'm really happy with my choice so far with active admins, amazing work put into spawn, the friendliness of the community.

I hope to be on this server for a long time to come and I'll be sharing in the show & tell thread as well!

Welcome to da kommunitee :D

19. Edited 7 years ago by Show177045

Joined a couple weeks ago after looking for a new home on minecraft, so thought it was time to say hey on the forums!

Spent a couple days working my way out into the wilderness, then completed my first base camp yesterday.

Pretty spot and haven't seen evidence of another player within thousands of blocks.

Hoping to make some friends here and maybe build up a little town.

Here's a teaser. No nether portals leading the way to it, between 40-60k linear blocks from town. Top of a temperate high hill with rolling hills and coastline around. Look for me in game if you're interested in building a little town and would be happy to share the space.

-image-

20. Deleted 7 years ago by HaloNest
  21. I've been playing a bit over the past month maybe but I just made a forums account. I love building and redstone, I hope to play with everyone soon!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!