Introductions/Welcome Thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Hey guys,
    I am obviously not new to the serer. I even played here back in 1.8.
    I was formerly known as AlwaysDrunkPunk but I don't use that name anymore because of ... uhm... reasons .
    Anyway, I'm weird looking guy from the south of Germany who studies social work in Munich and who really enjoys the good bavarian beer.
    Ingame people know me as the guy who spends all his time for building castles and running the so-called "Strangers Company", a group of people who like to build and who sometimes harvest stuff with Harvestar.
    Prost comrades!

3. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

^ this man is essential with potential

4. Hello my name is Atlas. Im a bit of a newcomer to this server but i have played many faction/Vanilla servers. Im good at redstone (Item sorters, Calculators, "hidden doors") and also building. I'm not really that heavy on pvp but I am ok at it. If there are any factions that aim for this type of thing please hmu as I am ready to get roooiight into the server. (also if there is anyone i should watchout for please tell me)

5. Ello, and welcome to the server @_GoldenAtlas_
    There are a few actions on the server ranging from builders to pvp/raid/griefers. I you need anything, let us know :3
    ~Ven

6. thanks for the quick response :D

7. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@_GoldenAtlas_ hello, i can offer you some supplies and some help later, as I am on vacation and won't be back for a couple weeks, but here are my tips,

1. Get as far as 30k from spawn for underground builds, and 60k for above ground builds.
    2. Don't let anyone tpa unless you know 100% they are safe, and have interacted with them in the past.
    3. Always use the trading post, don't let some guy tpa to you to trade.
    4. Never share your coords(unless you are starting a faction)
    5. As for people to watch, if you play in game you can tell who is despised and hated, watch out for anyone like that. Also by doing a scan over the forums you can probably tell who is a trouble maker. Be careful.
    6. Always enderchest your valuables this includes diamonds to even like coal and iron when you first start. It will help you so much if you get raided. There is an ender chest at spawn.
    7. Report any shady activity And do NOT use hacks no matter how bad you want to. You will get caught and be perma banned. Don't become another ban number.

Happy Minecrafting!

8. @Sofatroll Minga Oida!

I'm Brian from Bucketheadland, 22 y old, web developer. I've always underestimated Minecraft. In december, I was looking for survival games on internet and I found out MC was the game I've always wanted to develop.
    I wil never forget my first day on survival, mining 600 sand blocks with bare hands to make a castle and survive in the middle of spiders on the desert.

I'm not really into killing people, I enjoy buying and selling stuff... because I'm too lazy to go mining.

(btw selling mending, infinity, thorns 2)

9. Edited 7 years ago by QuietSheep

@FishW @_GoldenAtlas_ hello, i can offer you some supplies and some help later, as I am on vacation and won't be back for a couple weeks, but here are my tips,

1. Get as far as 30k from spawn for underground builds, and 60k for above ground builds.
    2. Don't let anyone tpa unless you know 100% they are safe, and have interacted with them in the past.
    3. Always use the trading post, don't let some guy tpa to you to trade.
    4. Never share your coords(unless you are starting a faction)
    5. As for people to watch, if you play in game you can tell who is despised and hated, watch out for anyone like that. Also by doing a scan over the forums you can probably tell who is a trouble maker. Be careful.
    6. Always enderchest your valuables this includes diamonds to even like coal and iron when you first start. It will help you so much if you get raided. There is an ender chest at spawn.
    7. Report any shady activity And do NOT use hacks no matter how bad you want to. You will get caught and be perma banned. Don't become another ban number.

Happy Minecrafting!

Pssh Fish dont lull the new guys into a false sense of security, youre the biggest troublemaker here.

10. @QuietSheep Pssh Fish dont lull the new guys into a false sense of security, youre the biggest troublemaker here.

Hehehe shhhhhh my plan is falling into place. Mwhahaha

11. @Tez1010 HI, I'm not new on the server but I just thought I would introduce myself.

I'm in the UK and happy to help if I can. I like building and enjoy trying to master redstone. Got bored with sp and love meeting people of all ages around the world on this server.

There a loads of really nice folks on here, so if you have a bad experience because sadly there are a few meanies, don't be downhearted. Give it another chance.

Say hi. I will reply.

Hi Tezzzz <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 the first one to help me so much when I first joined the server

12. hey new pll
    craftymynes is rlly fun
    its the only serer i have
    so yeah
    mnecraft is the only game i play
    i dont play single player
    basically craftymynes is the only thing i ply
    enjoy guys its super fun
    btw its better than the other vanilla servers
    im going to get banned again for advertising albeit for the own server
    rip

13. Hopefully everyone still uses this thread or I'll come off as a derp for the first thing I post on this website lol.

Hello everyone! I'm MurphMiner aka in real life as D'Carlo Murphy. I'm a 17 year old, black Bahamian, who likes to pretend to be British, (because I love Britian and plan to go to college there one day) loves the server and loves the game of minecraft in general. I'm a nice, funny guy who reads and even writes books of my own. Other than that I love leading and aspire to be a business man.

Probably the reasons why the first things I did on the server was build a hotel and immediately converted it into a base for my faction Freedom.

14. @MurphMiner Hopefully everyone still uses this thread or I'll come off as a derp for the first thing I post on this website lol.

Hello everyone! I'm MurphMiner aka in real life as D'Carlo Murphy. I'm a 17 year old, black Bahamian, who likes to pretend to be British, (because I love Britian and plan to go to college there one day) loves the server and loves the game of minecraft in general. I'm a nice, funny guy who reads and even writes books of my own. Other than that I love leading and aspire to be a business man.

Probably the reasons why the first things I did on the server was build a hotel and immediately converted it into a base for my faction Freedom.

Welcome to CraftyMynes! Good to have new players who are not here one day and gone the next. This community is great and is one you should get to know.

15. I've been playing on the server for a few weeks now, but I said I'd make an introduction post anyway.

My name is Dylan, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Ireland. I enjoy farming and mining in Minecraft, and I recently became a VIP+.

16. Glad to have ya on the server. If you need anything, let us know

17. @MurphMiner Dylan17519

A little late but we have been talking in Skype anyway xD But still, welcome!

He is a proud member of Stranger's Company now ^^

18. hi im sharp i play mc sometimes and i am a nice person to talk to

19. Greetings and salutations, reader! I am AlienArtifact56, and... I ran out of things to say, apologies.

20. lol

21. Sup

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!