Introductions/Welcome Thread

1. 7 years ago

You have just joined this community and you don't know where you should set foot first do you? Don't worry, we've all been there. In this thread you will have the occasion to introduce yourself to the members and the staff, so don't be shy and say hi!

2. Heeyy! We have a new introduction thread now, awesome :D

o/ name's Elaine and from Malaysia. Joined this server few days ago and starting to love it :) I no longer am alone in my SP world!

3. For future new members, welcome to CraftyMynes!
    100% vanilla.

4. Hi I'm new, I like Tea, Green Tea to be specific. Tea is good for you. I just started playing a couple of days ago xD It's nice to meet you all. xD

5. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Hello im FishW!(I'd figured I'd reintroduce myself)
    I like minecraft and building with dirt. I rarely actually play online, but I am always on the forums(trying to complete my mission as a narc for my master, not joking there actually lol) i enjoy crafty mynes for its variety of factions and unique style from other servers. I own a small cave hut with some cocoa beans being my main revenue. People generally mock me ingame, but don't be afraid to say "hi" if you see me online building up my ole cave. If you ask nicely I may let you join me :P feel free to pm me if you want anything or want to know more about me!
    Bloop
    Bloop

6. Edited 7 years ago by BoneChi11er

Im a new player, Where is the survival? This isnt vanilla.Your a bunch of FRAUDS!
    jk and welcome

7. @BoneChi11er Im a new player, Where is the survival?

i think ur in the wrong thread for that Bone

8. I'm *ahem* new *cough*, most people call me Zab. I dont like the killing raiding/greefing thing, I dig, build and help out when I can. Nice to meet you all :)

9. Hey I'm new here, my friends have shown me this server I love raiding, griefing, and all of that Craftymynes seems to allow all that fun so I'm looking forward to playing with you all. I'm big on building as well I love making structures specifically castles and scary dungeons I thought I would start connecting by joining the forum

10. I'm not a new player but I want to introduce myself. I don't really like griefing, however I would raid if given a chance. I like getting XP from my grinders and farming.

What a dull introduction.

11. Hey guys! I am pretty new, probably been here a month or so. I like building, and doing extremely complicated redstone builds. (Piston doors, auto chicken farms, activating tnt from a distance, etc.) Love to mess around with random stuff, and I am always ready to trade.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

12. @TheSpiderman2013 Hey guys! I am pretty new, probably been here a month or so. I like building, and doing extremely complicated redstone builds. (Piston doors, auto chicken farms, activating tnt from a distance, etc.) Love to mess around with random stuff, and I am always ready to trade.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Complicated Redstone Builds"

13. @TheSpiderman2013 extremely complicated redstone builds. (Piston doors, auto chicken farms, activating tnt from a distance, etc.)

i wouldn't say those are very complicated... at all actually

14. Hi I'm Pimpcy
    the servers pimp
    im not actually a pimp idk maybe probably
    I enjoy things
    especially teaching the world zelda on the forums i feel that's one of my main purposes in life
    I harvest things in harvestar
    probably the best faction ever next to apathy but apathy still beats everyone at a percentage
    harvestar is like mcdonalds its going to spread and you'll be lovin it
    or luggin' it either way I think team eye is luggin' it
    uh
    I enjoy the blocks
    anyone in my circle is going to have a pet name whether they like it or not
    especially flashfloof that's a good one
    I love pvp although im like shit at it but I have a good teacher dw

15. criaotic

19 Jun 2016 Suspended

@Pimpcy I swear if flashfloof is your teacher lmao.

16. Hi im QuietSheep X) I'm new here but I play minecraft a lot in other places. I'm finding craftymynes really refreshing its really not focused on pay to play and there's no handouts and its actually challenging at times XD The chats fun, there are really nice people and unlike a lot of what im used to the annoying trolls are just booted immediately. I thought since this server allows a certain amount of aggression as greifing is enabled, that everyone would be savage and gunning foe each other all the time. But it feels like there is a certain amount of etiquette here and consideration. And the fact that agro noobs cant get op gear because they have no clue. But enough about you what about me!

Welp Im practically ancient, a ewe in her 22nd spring. I study animal science but ill be finished at the end of this year idk what to do ill probably become MLG or make millions on youtube. I build eccentrically using the most colorful and crazy things I can which at the moment means magenta and magma blocks. Z.O.M.G yus.

Pvp is a definite weakness for me XD I prefer to run away sheepishly. I also like making banners from time to time so if you need something made hit me up ;)

17. HI, I'm not new on the server but I just thought I would introduce myself.

I'm in the UK and happy to help if I can. I like building and enjoy trying to master redstone. Got bored with sp and love meeting people of all ages around the world on this server.

There a loads of really nice folks on here, so if you have a bad experience because sadly there are a few meanies, don't be downhearted. Give it another chance.

Say hi. I will reply.

18. What gnome sees every time his ass gets handed to him by floof
    -image-

Oh yeah
    -image-
    Bone of all people, gnomeo

maybe you need the lessons more than me <3

19. He's probably better at airsoft @Pimpcy

20. im new just joined a few days ago just wanted to say hi, i really like the server and that its 100% vanilla. im good at redstone and like making stuff with it, i also like building, but im not as good at pvp as i am at other things. well that all i have to say now.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!