Team Eye Recruiting

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I thought team eye didn't really have a leader...

3. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@TheForgotten20 @2Chill

ahh, eye see. so you are the leader of team eye!

@2Chill is and always will be the leader of Team Eye. Duh. #2Chill4Prez

4. 2chill catches everyone's eye

5. He sees you when you're sleeping? He knows when you're awake? Sounds like he is Santa Claus

6. Wow Pimpcy you are a great artist! What software do you use to make your art?

7. @_Haxington_ Wow Pimpcy you are a great artist! What software do you use to make your art?

I agree, Pimpcy's art is really well done. I really like the different color line work, as well as the use of graidients

8. @Pimpcy do you have the Origional art of lone holding the egg and me behind the end pillar?

9. @_Haxington_ Paint Tool Sai, takes awhile to get used to the gadgets and all you can do with it but once you learn it's amazing to use

@Shvex Idek It's not in my art folder for some reason lmao, u can probably find it easily on the old forum tho

10. @Pimpcy 2chill catches everyone's eye

ayy my biggest supporter strikes again.

-image-

11. I like eating eye-scream.

12. You guys excited about the new eye phone 7?

13. Samsung is better than eye phone 7,but eye think eye will bye one too!

14. Well personally eye prefer Samsung too but eye was just pointing out the new eye phone because it will be announced soon

15. ahh eye see.

16. eye eye

17. this convo is cringy af, eye ask you to stop XDD

18. Eye see that meye humor does not amuse theye. What aeye shame eyet is eye?

19. IGN: iDogeTwinkie

Age 15+ ONLY: 2 years old

Experience on CM or other servers: Ayy lmao I'm CM all day erry day

Goal in this faction: Fuck shit up, blow shit up, get cookies and fish fishes

PvP 1/10: Wooden shovel

Griefing 1/10: TNT

Building 1/10: Bruh, you questioning my damn building skills? I can make a badass house outta dirt

Vape Clouds 1/10: What the fuck is this shit?

Toxicity 1/10: 11

20. LOL

21. -image-

or Sign Up to reply!